Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Nexus 4 throttling issue?

OP TeChNoC4AzY

4th May 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #21  
TeChNoC4AzY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 25
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxious119

Nexus 5 port: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...ed-10-t2507021

Matrix kernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...k-4-4-t2007231

Latest adreno binaries: http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...aries-t2667759

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Hey I want to flash this ROM but does it include gapps? And is it pre rooted?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #22  
sidnoit22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gwalior
Thanks Meter: 694
 
1,800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeChNoC4AzY

Hey I want to flash this ROM but does it include gapps? And is it pre rooted?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

It has gapps included and yes rooted too.
4th May 2014, 09:20 AM   |  #23  
TeChNoC4AzY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 25
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnoit22

It has gapps included and yes rooted too.

Have alittle issue.. When i try to flash the rom it gives me an aborted 7 error right after formating system..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #24  
Oxious119's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
322 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Are you using cwm? You should use twrp recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #25  
sidnoit22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gwalior
Thanks Meter: 694
 
1,800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeChNoC4AzY

Have alittle issue.. When i try to flash the rom it gives me an aborted 7 error right after formating system..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Try with CWM. If you are using TWRP try mounting System and install the ROM.
4th May 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #26  
TeChNoC4AzY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 25
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnoit22

Try with CWM. If you are using TWRP try mounting System and install the ROM.

I have the latest cwm touch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 05:13 PM   |  #27  
TeChNoC4AzY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 25
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxious119

Are you using cwm? You should use twrp recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Yeah I am using cwm.. I just don't like the way twrp is designed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th May 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #28  
TeChNoC4AzY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee
Thanks Meter: 25
 
333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Mistype

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes