Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,348 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Nexus 4 - wont boot - loading circles

Tip us?

djk80
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Nexus 4 - wont boot - loading circles

Hi, I am having difficulties my nexus 4 wont boot. I tried reflashing it back ti a stock ROM a number of ways and different packages both with WuFresh and http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...image-t2010312 - Just through command prompt.

Tried recovery/whiping and all that jazz

Still wont boot and the same problem. Any other suggestions on what I can try ? Should I now try a custom ROM instead?

I dont think its hardware problem, I was on a plane and I had some difficulties shutting it off on a plane. I may have turned it on/off a few times during its initial boot sequence to cause this

thebuga
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk80 View Post
Hi, I am having difficulties my nexus 4 wont boot. I tried reflashing it back ti a stock ROM a number of ways and different packages both with WuFresh and http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...image-t2010312 - Just through command prompt.

Tried recovery/whiping and all that jazz

Still wont boot and the same problem. Any other suggestions on what I can try ? Should I now try a custom ROM instead?

I dont think its hardware problem, I was on a plane and I had some difficulties shutting it off on a plane. I may have turned it on/off a few times during its initial boot sequence to cause this
It does not look like you have followed correctly the instructions on the thread you linked, at least it does not correlates very well with the maintenance of the symptom you are describing.

Please, give it another try and be thorough. If any step fail return here with a more complete description of the failure.