FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

NSA Tracking?

5th July 2014, 04:13 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I was using my phone the other day and then this message kept showing up and disappearing "restricted access changed. data service is blocked". And now something even more strange happened, My phone was near me (I wasn't using it) and suddenly I hear the Google Now voice search sound turning on, so I take my phone and noticed it actually turned on without me using the phone AT ALL! so I exit it, and I suddenly also see that it shows up on the notification bar too so I try to swipe it off but it wouldn't.

could It have been a bug with the kernel and rom I was using? rom (Carbon Nightly 2014-05-31)

kernel 3.4.0 faux

this seems very strange, I need some opinions.

5th July 2014, 04:15 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,062

Donate to Me
More
The NSA tracking happened by monitoring traffic at major hubs. Not at individual devices.
5th July 2014, 04:17 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 48

More
I do not think it is NSA However, just to be sure you have no doubts - NSA, or local secret service knows your every move, call, chat.
5th July 2014, 05:24 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 104

More
shhhh...thats THEM!
6th July 2014, 07:10 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavasilisk

shhhh...thats THEM!

I KNEW IT! well f**k this sh*t i'm out homies
6th July 2014, 12:34 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Heck, the NSA has nothing on some of the ridiculous permissions that many apps are asking for lately, like turning on your microphone or taking videos/pictures without your permission. It has become so out of control that I recently installed Xprivacy.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread