[Q] Official AOKP users

Tip us?

maritimesbob
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Official AOKP users

Hello,

Tried many custom roms but usually end up coming back to the offical AOKP rom for the N4. I like the options and speed of the rom, find it very stable and use the theme engine. I haven't tried their 4.3 roms as they are all nightlies and I am always led to believe these are a bit risky for using as a daily driver. I use my phone for work and important things.

I have stayed with 4.2, but the only issue I have found is that the camera flash does not work. I have tried the latest stable 4.2 release, but then under instruction by aokp him/herself flashed the last 4.2 nightly as I was told there was a camera fix for that release. This was a clean install, I wiped and flashed.

Unfortunately I still cannot get the camera flash to work. I know my phone is not faulty as the flash works fine in Beanstalk, CM and other roms.

Anyone else experienced this?
Bob

LG Nexus 4:: KitKat 4.4.2 stock factory rom, Xposed/Gravity Box
Samsung Tab 2 10.1:: CM10.1 official build rom
HTC One X +:: Insertcoin 4.1 Sense 5 rom (now retired from service!)

eksasol
Old
Thanks Meter 665
The nightly releases for AOKP 4.3.1 are stable. Just make s nandroid backup and install them.

sent via tapatalk

domik82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Question ThemeManager crash with Franco/Hells kernel

Hi,

Did anyone had issue with ThemeManager. It's crashing always while restarting phone. I tried Franco/Hells kernel and it happens on both. It's working correctly on standard kernel. I tried to set up stock theme/clean data in application. Nothing helps.