FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

[Q] OTA 4.4.3 update on rooted Nexus 4

99 posts
Thanks Meter: 6
 
By mrYogii, Member on 5th June 2014, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th June 2014, 09:47 AM |#11  
carlosmg2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrYogii

i have stock kernel , i used xposed for ui tweaks and boot animation etc apart from that all other things are stock only, if i uninstall xposed m i good to go for OTA from wifi? or i have to flash it in recovery?if so then plz point me to 4.4.3 update download link.
thanks!

read THIS http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-desk-t2145848

I'm not sure, but your situation may need 'Scenario #2' (+ uninstalling Xposed)
 
 
5th June 2014, 11:01 AM |#12  
mrYogii's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
can anyone else conform me on this:

i have stock kernel , i used xposed for ui tweaks and boot animation etc apart from that all other things are stock only.

suggested(http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-desk-t2145848) :
Section B: Flashing in a custom recovery

1) Download the OTA.zip and copy to your phone.
2) Boot into recovery.
3) Flash the OTA just like you would a ROM.
4) Reboot.

i am not sure that xpose modifications come in this condition or not
5th June 2014, 11:57 AM |#13  
carlosmg2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrYogii

can anyone else conform me on this:

i have stock kernel , i used xposed for ui tweaks and boot animation etc apart from that all other things are stock only.

suggested(http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-desk-t2145848) :
Section B: Flashing in a custom recovery

1) Download the OTA.zip and copy to your phone.
2) Boot into recovery.
3) Flash the OTA just like you would a ROM.
4) Reboot.

i am not sure that xpose modifications come in this condition or not

yeah, you need to uninstall Xposed too (from within the app, not like uninstalling normal apps). Then you can reinstall and have all modules and config untouched.
5th June 2014, 12:07 PM |#14  
mrYogii's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosmg2

yeah, you need to uninstall Xposed too (from within the app, not like uninstalling normal apps). Then you can reinstall and have all modules and config untouched.

i tried as you told, while installing OTA from zip i got following error:
/syaystem/priv-app/SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents.

installation aborted.

plz help
5th June 2014, 01:04 PM |#15  
mrYogii's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
stock 4.4.2 nexus 4 SystemUI.apk
anyone has stock 4.4.2 nexus 4 SystemUI.apk? i have to revert back to install 4.4.3 update through recovery.
5th June 2014, 02:54 PM |#16  
jd1639's Avatar
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,882
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrYogii

can anyone else conform me on this:

i have stock kernel , i used xposed for ui tweaks and boot animation etc apart from that all other things are stock only.

suggested(http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-desk-t2145848) :
Section B: Flashing in a custom recovery

1) Download the OTA.zip and copy to your phone.
2) Boot into recovery.
3) Flash the OTA just like you would a ROM.
4) Reboot.

i am not sure that xpose modifications come in this condition or not







Quote:
Originally Posted by mrYogii

i tried as you told, while installing OTA from zip i got following error:
/syaystem/priv-app/SystemUI.apk has unexpected contents.

installation aborted.

plz help


Try this it'll work for you
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=53176897

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes