FORUMS

Make Your Network Smart – XDA Xposed Tuesday

We rave about the features and abilities of our smartphones. However, in order for … more

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

OTG support in Android L

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have flashed Android L b3p3 . I have tried to read the original thread for help but its so messed up there.I guess hellscore kernel is working with otg support. Can someone explain me the process how to flash the kernel ? There is some boot.img stuff i cannot understand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

9th July 2014, 05:00 PM |#2  
Flag Salzburg
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I doubt KitKat kernels will work without some ramdisk changes. You may have to wait for our kernel devs to release a L Preview version.
23rd November 2014, 03:33 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm with Android L running in my nexus 4, but i have tested hellscore and helldoctor kernell and anyone support otg or maybe i have done something wrong. Do you know anything about the theme?
Thanks.
24th November 2014, 10:50 AM |#4  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi8569

I have flashed Android L b3p3 . I have tried to read the original thread for help but its so messed up there.I guess hellscore kernel is working with otg support. Can someone explain me the process how to flash the kernel ? There is some boot.img stuff i cannot understand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

don't you have a flashable zip???
7th January 2015, 08:10 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedra96

I'm with Android L running in my nexus 4, but i have tested hellscore and helldoctor kernell and anyone support otg or maybe i have done something wrong. Do you know anything about the theme?
Thanks.

First flash lrx21t-permissive-boot , then flash hells doctor kernel's latest version for android l then flash universal kernal manager. Then install synapse. In misc of synapse enable otg. Thats it
Permisive boot image link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1416000948

Press thanx if i helped you
The Following User Says Thank You to sejpal.chirag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2015, 12:17 PM |#6  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sejpal.chirag

First flash lrx21t-permissive-boot , then flash hells doctor kernel's latest version for android l then flash universal kernal manager. Then install synapse. In misc of synapse enable otg. Thats it
Permisive boot image link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...6&d=1416000948

Press thanx if i helped you

I am on Euphoria Rom, and Unleashed Kerenal.
and this flash drive. how I can connect to Nexus 4? without external cable?
8th February 2015, 07:25 PM |#7  
Flag Coventry
Thanks Meter: 166

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy7874

I am on Euphoria Rom, and Unleashed Kerenal.
and this flash drive. how I can connect to Nexus 4? without external cable?

I'm afraid that without an external power source you won't be able to connect that device to your Nexus 4 regardless of ROM/Kernel combination. The Nexus 4 doesn't put out a high enough voltage to power an external device without a power input!

Beans
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread