Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,799 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] overSTOCK issue

Tip us?

arvindgr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Wink [Q] overSTOCK issue

I've got installed myself with overstock v5 rom. I'm now wondering how to reconfig the options I've chosen during installation at aroma installer? I've looked all over settings to hide the battery icon I've chosen during installation and now standing culeless. I want to attain that aroma installer page else option to reconfigure my previous decision without reinstallation...

abaaaabbbb63
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2898
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindgr View Post
I've got installed myself with overstock v5 rom. I'm now wondering how to reconfig the options I've chosen during installation at aroma installer? I've looked all over settings to hide the battery icon I've chosen during installation and now standing culeless. I want to attain that aroma installer page else option to reconfigure my previous decision without reinstallation...
If you dirty flash the ROM, you won't (in theory) lose anything. Backup first, then just install the zip again, and configure your stuff.

arvindgr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63 View Post
If you dirty flash the ROM, you won't (in theory) lose anything. Backup first, then just install the zip again, and configure your stuff.
Thanks and This is best way to re-config for now. What brings worry is that AROMA Installer doesn't allow reconfig of settings chosen during installation. I wasn't so sure about that and hence questioned..