[Q] overSTOCK issue

OP arvindgr

29th May 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Ranipet
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
More
I've got installed myself with overstock v5 rom. I'm now wondering how to reconfig the options I've chosen during installation at aroma installer? I've looked all over settings to hide the battery icon I've chosen during installation and now standing culeless. I want to attain that aroma installer page else option to reconfigure my previous decision without reinstallation...
31st May 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 3,154

3,817 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvindgr

I've got installed myself with overstock v5 rom. I'm now wondering how to reconfig the options I've chosen during installation at aroma installer? I've looked all over settings to hide the battery icon I've chosen during installation and now standing culeless. I want to attain that aroma installer page else option to reconfigure my previous decision without reinstallation...

If you dirty flash the ROM, you won't (in theory) lose anything. Backup first, then just install the zip again, and configure your stuff.
31st May 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Ranipet
Thanks Meter: 3

54 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaaaabbbb63

If you dirty flash the ROM, you won't (in theory) lose anything. Backup first, then just install the zip again, and configure your stuff.

Thanks and This is best way to re-config for now. What brings worry is that AROMA Installer doesn't allow reconfig of settings chosen during installation. I wasn't so sure about that and hence questioned..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread