FORUMS

[p]Nexus 4 is jammed on the logo when I try to update version 4.4

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Moshiko_AZ, Junior Member on 11th January 2014, 01:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
It's been a full time like that, just seeing the logo and it will not turn on ...
Before this I had version 4.2.2 with the Root, then I updated to version 4.3 and everything was just a different version and now when I update to version 4.4 it just hangs on the logo ...
what should i do ?
Thank for helpers...
sorry about my english
 
 
11th January 2014, 02:17 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshiko_AZ

It's been a full time like that, just seeing the logo and it will not turn on ...
Before this I had version 4.2.2 with the Root, then I updated to version 4.3 and everything was just a different version and now when I update to version 4.4 it just hangs on the logo ...
what should i do ?
Thank for helpers...
sorry about my english


Download twrp 2.6.3.2 and flash it as zip via recovery..then flash 4.4 rom(Acess recovery by holding down power button and volume)...Transfer
the files either by mounting your storage via recovery or by restoring a backup after acessing recovery menu
11th January 2014, 02:24 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drharisis

Download twrp 2.6.3.2 and flash it as zip via recovery..then flash 4.4 rom(Acess recovery by holding down power button and volume)...Transfer
the files either by mounting your storage via recovery or by restoring a backup after acessing recovery menu

i cant...
my cumputer cant see my nexus 4, i dont know how can i fix that in other way...
and you can send me the sofware download ?
11th January 2014, 04:53 PM |#4  
audit13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,101
 
More
Did you try restoring to stock via fastboot?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010312
11th January 2014, 05:25 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by audit13

Did you try restoring to stock via fastboot?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2010312

yes,
its not working, i have this problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-JbPdhr_1Q
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes