Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Paranoid Android 4.4 Beta 1 pie problem

Tip us?
 
gamekid94
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Question [Q] Paranoid Android 4.4 Beta 1 pie problem

I just flashed the 4.4 beta 1 update and i can't figure out how to get pie control / nav bar when I'm in an app that goes into immersive mode automatically. Earlier when i launched an app like clash of clans ( that hides nav bar ) with immersive mode off, i could access pie controls to exit the app. But now, the pie controls dont show up at all, nor does the nav bar. So how do i exit apps(that go into immersive mode automatically) now ??
 
Gluk2709
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamekid94 View Post
I just flashed the 4.4 beta 1 update and i can't figure out how to get pie control / nav bar when I'm in an app that goes into immersive mode automatically. Earlier when i launched an app like clash of clans ( that hides nav bar ) with immersive mode off, i could access pie controls to exit the app. But now, the pie controls dont show up at all, nor does the nav bar. So how do i exit apps(that go into immersive mode automatically) now ??
Try swiping from the right side of the screen. Pie/Navbar should be there.
 
gamekid94
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gluk2709 View Post
Try swiping from the right side of the screen. Pie/Navbar should be there.
Nope..shows me the status bar when i swipe from the right but no nav/ pie
 
Gluk2709
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamekid94 View Post
Nope..shows me the status bar when i swipe from the right but no nav/ pie
Then try swiping from all other sides.
 
gamekid94
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 10
Join Date: May 2013
Obviously i tried that before posting .... :/
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes