[Q] paranoid android

Search This thread

clocker-droid

Jan 11, 2014
whats the best version of paranoid android to get? do any of them include (long press kill app back button)? as i really like this feature for the navbar! :) any tips or tricks would be kindly appreciated for paranoid android thank you

NEXUSg4

Mar 5, 2014
whats the best version of paranoid android to get? do any of them include (long press kill app back button)? as i really like this feature for the navbar! :) any tips or tricks would be kindly appreciated for paranoid android thank you

Get the latest 4.6 beta 1. It makes your status bar of same color , same as tinted status bar and navigation bar transparent in every app. Looks great. Not sure of kill app button though

Ravzz_Sv

Dec 11, 2013
PA is developing their ROMS on a totally different criteria ... they are merging custom settings with the stock tabs ... for the lag thing i ll say yes, the beta versions do lag a lot even on ART runtime ( this might get fixed in future ) .. for now i won't recommend u to use Paranoid Android ...still if u are a hardcore fan of PA the 4.6 beta 1 or the 4.5 last beta ( which will not have dynamic system bars and so will lag less ) ..
i was always on PA when Jelly Bean was prevailed but for now switching to some other rom is better choice ..
i recommend u to try VanirAosp .. its a great rom

clocker-droid

Jan 11, 2014
PA is developing their ROMS on a totally different criteria ... they are merging custom settings with the stock tabs ... for the lag thing i ll say yes, the beta versions do lag a lot even on ART runtime ( this might get fixed in future ) .. for now i won't recommend u to use Paranoid Android ...still if u are a hardcore fan of PA the 4.6 beta 1 or the 4.5 last beta ( which will not have dynamic system bars and so will lag less ) ..
i was always on PA when Jelly Bean was prevailed but for now switching to some other rom is better choice ..
i recommend u to try VanirAosp .. its a great rom

any screenshots of this rom? im using cyanhacker at the moment with hellscore b57 kernel