Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

piece of sheep this build quality.just me?

OP opssemnik

16th January 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Porto Alegre,Rio Grande Do Sul,Brasil
Thanks Meter: 773

1,199 posts
More
hello nexus 4 owners.im really hating this phone now. i bought this in november 8 2013. and from then it has been on service center 2 times. and it already has been exchanged one time. now again i need to send service center because this f***ing piece of sheep battery is acting weird. along with the modem that simply dosent work when not on charged. i know other 2 ppl that had problem with their n4 and they exchanged and till now is good. just me or any1 else is not liking this build quality?
16th January 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 11

14 posts
i've had mine since initial release in 2012 and have not had a single problem with it. I think the build quality is fine.
16th January 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

1,199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by metpage

i've had mine since initial release in 20t12 and have not had a single problem with it. I think the build quality is fine.

guess im the bad luck guy. however searching on google made me think that you were the good luck one. because there are tons of complaints on n4 battery. camera(random reboots/weird noizes), emmc bricking and others... .as my n4 goes. i sold all of my lg products b4 they start getting problems. and im really thinking in changing my n4 to htc one
16th January 2014, 04:17 PM   |  #4  
Flag Pasig
Thanks Meter: 54

423 posts
More
Go N5.
16th January 2014, 05:43 PM   |  #5  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 46

156 posts
I've had the N4 for almost a year now and haven't had a single hardware problem. You must have gotten unlucky. Sorry. Did you get your N4 second hand?
Last edited by jamel_tza; 16th January 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: meant to reply to thread
17th January 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

1,199 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamel_tza

I've had the N4 for almost a year now and haven't had a single hardware problem. You must have gotten unlucky. Sorry. Did you get your N4 second hand?

nope, i got 2 a panda and a black.the panda i had to exchange but then no problems. the black is giving me so much problems(aldo the panda haves the camera reboot after i drop it).
got at the lg coference in brasil, when they announced that they would sell oficialy here.
PS: i would get a n5. but still not being sold oficialy here. however some leaks are reporting that lg already sent a request ANATEL(The thing that regulates eletronics here) but to be released could take 6 months ;/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread