5,600,612 Members 33,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

piece of sheep this build quality.just me?

Tip us?

opssemnik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Default piece of sheep this build quality.just me?

hello nexus 4 owners.im really hating this phone now. i bought this in november 8 2013. and from then it has been on service center 2 times. and it already has been exchanged one time. now again i need to send service center because this f***ing piece of sheep battery is acting weird. along with the modem that simply dosent work when not on charged. i know other 2 ppl that had problem with their n4 and they exchanged and till now is good. just me or any1 else is not liking this build quality?
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb - Stock 4.3, soon to be RmaŽd again
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - AOSPA + franco.kernel
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - cm 10.2
:

metpage
Old
Thanks Meter 1
i've had mine since initial release in 2012 and have not had a single problem with it. I think the build quality is fine.

opssemnik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by metpage View Post
i've had mine since initial release in 20t12 and have not had a single problem with it. I think the build quality is fine.
guess im the bad luck guy. however searching on google made me think that you were the good luck one. because there are tons of complaints on n4 battery. camera(random reboots/weird noizes), emmc bricking and others... .as my n4 goes. i sold all of my lg products b4 they start getting problems. and im really thinking in changing my n4 to htc one
skype - abui.ss
:

ickoicko
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Go N5.
Snapdragon 805 2.5 GHz
Adreno 420 GPU
5.2 - 5.4 inches with 2k screen resolution
Battery at 3000 - 5000 mAH
16 Megapixel Pelican Imaging OIS Camera
Android 5.0 (I guess)

- Dream specs for my next Nexus

jamel_tza
Old
(Last edited by jamel_tza; 16th January 2014 at 04:44 PM.) Reason: meant to reply to thread
Thanks Meter 40
I've had the N4 for almost a year now and haven't had a single hardware problem. You must have gotten unlucky. Sorry. Did you get your N4 second hand?

opssemnik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamel_tza View Post
I've had the N4 for almost a year now and haven't had a single hardware problem. You must have gotten unlucky. Sorry. Did you get your N4 second hand?
nope, i got 2 a panda and a black.the panda i had to exchange but then no problems. the black is giving me so much problems(aldo the panda haves the camera reboot after i drop it).
got at the lg coference in brasil, when they announced that they would sell oficialy here.
PS: i would get a n5. but still not being sold oficialy here. however some leaks are reporting that lg already sent a request ANATEL(The thing that regulates eletronics here) but to be released could take 6 months ;/
skype - abui.ss
: