5,595,645 Members 44,478 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Please help me building android-2.3.3_r1 for MAKO!

Tip us?

opssemnik
Old
(Last edited by opssemnik; 6th December 2013 at 02:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsbamx View Post
ok then, where could I get their S4 pro libs?
download original rom 4.0.3 for lg optimus g international(because us variants already comes with 4.1).extract the zip, go to system/etc/libs and get the s4 pro ones. i dont remember the names but u can compare with our libs folder(u can use your cel, or download any rom for n4 and compare the names)
edit: i will look if i can help u, im not in home atm.
edit2: any1 here on xda posted stock ics rom,im dling the kdz of it, but i need to know how to extract .img on windows.
edit3: u need to build for a device with sem res as nexus 4, also would be better if u build for a device that haves similar hardware(like htc one x,dosent mind if u need to search in cm repos instead of google ones).
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb - Stock 4.3, soon to be RmaŽd again
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - AOSPA + franco.kernel
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - cm 10.2
:
The Following User Says Thank You to opssemnik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bamsbamx
Old
(Last edited by bamsbamx; 7th December 2013 at 12:48 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 514

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik View Post
download original rom 4.0.3 for lg optimus g international(because us variants already comes with 4.1).extract the zip, go to system/etc/libs and get the s4 pro ones. i dont remember the names but u can compare with our libs folder(u can use your cel, or download any rom for n4 and compare the names)
edit: i will look if i can help u, im not in home atm.
edit2: any1 here on xda posted stock ics rom,im dling the kdz of it, but i need to know how to extract .img on windows
edit3: u need to build for a device with sem res as nexus 4, also would be better if u build for a device that haves similar hardware(like htc one x,dosent mind if u need to search in cm repos instead of google ones).
Here is how to extract img on Windows...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2294909

I will try to do what you said, although I dont know if i will be able to build it as I have a very little knowledge of android building (I have only built a rom which didnt boot )

opssemnik
Old
Thanks Meter 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamsbamx View Post
Here is how to extract img on Windows...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2294909

I will try to do what you said, although I dont know if i will be able to build it as I have a very little knowledge of android building (I have only built a rom which didnt boot )
you should build for a device with same res as n4, then just replace the libs folder with the ones i will give(gimme some hours, im fixing my s3)
probably u will need to fix permissions also.
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb - Stock 4.3, soon to be RmaŽd again
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - AOSPA + franco.kernel
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - cm 10.2
:
The Following User Says Thank You to opssemnik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]