Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,272 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

PLEASE some help!!

Tip us?

fresh_TD
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 804
Question PLEASE some help!!

Its been a while since I've been on here.. my friend manage to completely wipe everything off the phone(nexus4), rom, backups ect.. I can still get to recovery (TWRP) the phone turns on but does not go past the boot sreen.. no matter what I do the phone is not recognized when I plug it in, therefore I can't transfer another rom on there to flash.. what are my options here.. TIA
RLTW!!

opssemnik
Old
Thanks Meter 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh_TD View Post
Its been a while since I've been on here.. my friend manage to completely wipe everything off the phone(nexus4), rom, backups ect.. I can still get to recovery (TWRP) the phone turns on but does not go past the boot sreen.. no matter what I do the phone is not recognized when I plug it in, therefore I can't transfer another rom on there to flash.. what are my options here.. TIA
if using Windows 8 series disable driver verification signature(google it) and install universal naked driver
if not just install universal naked driver(turn device in twrp mode,put on pc then go to device manager and u will se there something with either adb, or nexus, or google or android on the name with some yellow thing, double click on it,select manual and select search for driver, then u select the folder where u extracted universal naked driver and wait till it installs. then in twrp go to advanced and go adb sideload then u sideload a rom, or just push to device(/data/media/0/somethinghere) and install normaly.
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb (broken)
Nexus 5 / D821 / 16gb / ? / ? / ? (not yet)
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - Android L Developer Preview
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - LS KK 3.1 (4.4.4)
The Following User Says Thank You to opssemnik For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]