[Q] Purity rom, navbar?

Tip us?

haris0032
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Purity rom, navbar?

HELLO everybody!

My navigation bar buttons stop working one month ago. I found solution in Purity ROM.
I install purity_mako_ota 2013 11 24, and in system settings was a option to change navigation bar height. Most ROMs max height is 48dp(default), but in this version of Purity ROM, I can set to 52dp and my buttons was working again! But, when I update my N4 to 4.4 KitKat, and install purity_mako_ota 2013 11 27, the max height was 48dp(default)....Can I expect update for purity which is going to have 52dp max height in next few days
Is there any ROM with option to set navbar buttons height to 52dp, or more, and work with 4.4 KitKat
Please help me

Thanks,
All the best, Haris!

Rohit02
Old
Thanks Meter 2689

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by haris0032 View Post
HELLO everybody!

My navigation bar buttons stop working one month ago. I found solution in Purity ROM.
I install purity_mako_ota 2013 11 24, and in system settings was a option to change navigation bar height. Most ROMs max height is 48dp(default), but in this version of Purity ROM, I can set to 52dp and my buttons was working again! But, when I update my N4 to 4.4 KitKat, and install purity_mako_ota 2013 11 27, the max height was 48dp(default)....Can I expect update for purity which is going to have 52dp max height in next few days
Is there any ROM with option to set navbar buttons height to 52dp, or more, and work with 4.4 KitKat
Please help me

Thanks,
All the best, Haris!
Currently the latest Purity doesnt have the 52dp option. Please request this in the thread so that the OP is aware of the request you want..

Dont lknow about other ROMs having this feature.
Untill Purity adds this option you can restore your nandroid backup of 20131124(if you have taken it)

Press thanks if I helped you.
Device : Nexus 4 | Status : Rooted,Unlocked. | Rom : ROM. | Kernel : Hellscore_B46t4

NeXuS-4 Whatsapp Group - Only for NeXuS-4 Users

Don't beg for THANKS.. You will get it if you deserve it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rohit02 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]