Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,741 Members 47,424 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help!!!! No os

Tip us?

bpqly1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking You guys

Yall are ****ing awesome, because of you guys i have my phone back... i think each of you with all that i have... i use my phone for my job and because of yall i still have a job... you guys some how got some one that doesnt do much with android told me how to put a whole OS on and i appreciate it

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3060
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpqly1 View Post
Yall are ****ing awesome, because of you guys i have my phone back... i think each of you with all that i have... i use my phone for my job and because of yall i still have a job... you guys some how got some one that doesnt do much with android told me how to put a whole OS on and i appreciate it
Glad you got it working.

Sent from my Nexus 5

bpqly1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
I don't seem to have any recovery any more any clue? I went to root without a computer and it can't find it can you tell me what I did wrong or should I just try nexus toolkit to root my device because I don't even think it is rooted. Or should I use cmd to root and put super user and custom recovery? If so do you know of a link.. I'm sorry but I appreciate the help

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

captaindyson
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
I don't seem to have any recovery any more any clue? I went to root without a computer and it can't find it can you tell me what I did wrong or should I just try nexus toolkit to root my device because I don't even think it is rooted. Or should I use cmd to root and put super user and custom recovery? If so do you know of a link.. I'm sorry but I appreciate the help

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
I am not sure of a way to solve this problem you are having but I would recommend not using the toolkits for a little while, it seems to me like you have a bit to learn about ADB and rooting etc. And you need that to fix any problems you get into. The toolkits should be a shortcut for things you already know how to do, not to replace learning

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3060
Quote:
ok man give me a second im really new with all this cmd stuff, sorry but i love ALL the help i have gotten, you guys are awesome and the super fast reply's are amazing when your in need of help
You will lose root and the custom recovery do that is expected. Use the link you were given on page 1 and go to section E

Sent from my Nexus 5