[q] no screen touches being recognized!!!
Hey XDA, Really need some help here, i'll bullet point my problem for ease of reading:
- 1st Nexus 4 bought from google had wi-fi issues so got replacement
- 2nd replacement nexus 4 was good for about 2 weeks
- randomly screen touches weren't recognized by phone so reboot fixed that
- got worse and more frequent
- now my phone does not recognize screen touches at all
- phone is completely unusable, power volume buttons work though.
- need to ask XDA before another replacement ///
WHAT I'VE TRIED:
- i was on stock, so i tried to reflash stock to get rid of gravity stock and stock kernel
- rebooting phone 3950280359283 times.
- cleared caches.
- asked google play support, they're clueless.
- problem was here before i was unrooted, on complete stock 4.4.2
- also wondering whether its a software or hardware problem. i assume hardware however.
- i still have warranty
ANY IDEAS?!? thanks.