What Do You Do with All of Your Old Photos?

Smartphone cameras have advanced so tremendously over the past few years that they have … more

Diving into the April 2015 Material Design Update

Before the release of Android 5.0 Lollipop, the Holo Design guidelines served as the … more

New Cyanogen Partnerships Bring Privacy Concerns

New Privacy concerns have emerged regarding Cyanogen’s latest announcements, … more

PSA: Google Play Services Wakelock Affects Many 5.x ROMs

Wakelocks are the bane of the battery conscious, and this wakelock bug has been … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [ROM] [5.0.2] [MAKO] Euphoria-OS 1.0 [Jan 08]

QA Bot
9th January 2015, 12:27 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM] [5.0.2] [MAKO] Euphoria-OS 1.0 [Jan 08]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM] [5.0.2] [MAKO] Euphoria-OS 1.0 [Jan 08]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

9th January 2015, 12:27 PM |#2  

4 posts
Hi guys, for those who have trouble with root after installing semaphore kernel, then i recommend install jolie kernel 3.0.1 instead as this doe not interfere with the root on this rom.
13th January 2015, 04:38 AM |#3  

0 posts
how to set
Brush nash kernel,How to set synapse?I do not know how to set。

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Brush nash kernel,How to set synapse?I do not know how to set。
25th January 2015, 01:55 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 2

32 posts
Kernel
What is the best battery kernel for this ROM?

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I am between Hells Doctor or Nash . I am looking for battery, I just want to keep my phone alive at least for a day with more of 4.5-5 hours. What do u think?
28th January 2015, 04:19 PM |#5  
Flag Česká Lípa

0 posts
nash20
Hi, I have followed these steps, installing Rom (Euforia January 26, 15), Nash 20, gapps, SU, reboot OK

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Hi, I have followed these steps, installing Rom (Euforia January 26, 15), Nash 20, gapps, SU, reboot OK
28th January 2015, 06:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 65

35 posts
This rom is simply the best !!
9th February 2015, 12:57 PM |#7  

0 posts
help
Hey mates.I tryed to install last build and i failed on gapps.I installed pa_gapps-stock5.0.1 and they failed.Now i am with kitkat stock.I restore my backup.What must i do?I really want to try this rom :/
9th February 2015, 05:31 PM |#8  

0 posts
Problem
Hey mates.I tryed to install last build and i failed on gapps.I installed pa_gapps-stock5.0.1 and they failed.Now i am with kitkat stock.I restore my backup.What must i do?I really want to try this rom :/
11th February 2015, 05:28 AM |#9  
Flag Vladivostok

1 posts
More
Quote:

is anyone else not able to change their user picture ?

+1
11th February 2015, 09:04 AM |#10  

3 posts
Hey guys, awesome work with this rom!!

I've a problem and a question:
Problem: i can´t turn off BT when the rom is +1 day without reboot... Stays in "turning off bluetooth" but don't turn off, it stays on until reboot. I've a miBand connected for a while, not all the time, don't know if it's the problem...
It occurs me on the 04/02 and 06/02 version at least (have the miBand since 03/02).

Question: Are you going to include a 2G/3G toggle and a on/off data (not getting you to the data mini-info, directly on/off )? I really appreciate it too much.

Thank you all for this work!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread