Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q&A] [ROM][Nexus 4][Mako][5.1] Unofficial CM12.1 Builds

QA Bot
14th April 2015, 11:06 PM |#1  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Q&A for [ROM][Nexus 4][Mako][5.1] Unofficial CM12.1 Builds

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][Nexus 4][Mako][5.1] Unofficial CM12.1 Builds. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

14th April 2015, 11:06 PM |#2  

2 posts
Hi, thanks for your release, but I face a huge problem, it's that the phone keeps rebooting randomly and randomly losing battery for no reasons.
Even accessing parameters is a challenge..
Did a clean flash.
Should I re-try ?
14th April 2015, 11:43 PM |#3  
Flag paris
Thanks Meter: 35

30 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dio-Brando

Hi, thanks for your release, but I face a huge problem, it's that the phone keeps rebooting randomly and randomly losing battery for no reasons.
Even accessing parameters is a challenge..
Did a clean flash.
Should I re-try ?

Hmm that is not normal that you couldn't access parameters without a reboot. Have you, in your "clean flash" process, wiped System partition too ?
14th April 2015, 11:58 PM |#4  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanmc

Hmm that is not normal that you couldn't access parameters without a reboot. Have you, in your "clean flash" process, wiped System partition too ?

Yup wiped everything except internal memory, it's not accessing parameters the problem, it's like sometimes, the device freezes and reboots alone.
Yesterday, 02:42 PM |#5  

0 posts
random reboots cm12.1
I am having random reboot issue with cm12.1 on my nexus 4, is any1 having the same issue?
thnks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa
Previous Thread Next Thread