5,597,397 Members 30,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Qi charger not working

Tip us?

xX_dark.angel_Xx
Old
(Last edited by xX_dark.angel_Xx; 23rd December 2013 at 11:06 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Qi charger not working

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390654640514...84.m1439.l2649

I have just received the above charger.
But when ever i put the Nexus 4 (Android 4.4.2) on the pad, the charging bolt goes on and off every 5 seconds. eventually the phone is not charging. Anyone else facing or faced this kind of problem? Anyone can help me out?

ttca
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I also ordered this charger some time ago (looks nearly identical to the original one).
With Nexus 4 I had no success charging.
First the phone always slips down after some minutes. When fixing it a bit, green light of charger was ok, phone also recognizes the charger with a sound. It also displays "charging" but does not really do so. So if placed for some hour, there was still the same percentage or less in the phone display.
On the other side, I gave the charger to a friend who owns a Nexus 7 , and he says that the tablet was fully charged.

mike102871
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I also got this chgr few days ago and greatly disappointed. I downloaded an ap sometime ago that was supposed to help with wireless chgring. It does. I found it on here. But for life of me can't find it again. Search for wireless charging app? On xda
sent from my nexus 4 using xda premium
IF IVE HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Here you go. This works for me.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2156397

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

On page 2 if using xda app

Tags
nexus 4, orb, qi charger, wireless charger