Restore fails: apps are there but no app data
I made a nandroid backup using TWRP 22.214.171.124 of a CM11 M6 install. When I try to restore it, all the apps show up but there's no data for any of them. They all act as if it's the first time I've run them. Also, all my "Accounts" have disappeared so when it first boots, I've to log into Google & Cyanogenmod again. But system settings and wifi are all there.
What I've tried:
- Tried to update to TWRP 126.96.36.199 and restore again, but no joy.
- I tried to restore the backup I made before I updated to CM11 of a CM10.2 (I think) install and that fails with no error message while restoring /data.
- Restoring app data using Titanium Backup from a nandroid backup. It crashes halfway through, though.
What I'm going to try:
- Restoring again, wiping cache/dalvik, installing same rom + gapps over the restore.
- Restoring app data from the nandroid backup using Nandroid Manager.
- Restoring apps + data from my Titanium Backup backup from about a week ago. It's not up to date so I was hoping to avoid using it.
Any other ideas? What could be causing it?