What I've tried:
- Tried to update to TWRP 22.214.171.124 and restore again, but no joy.
- I tried to restore the backup I made before I updated to CM11 of a CM10.2 (I think) install and that fails with no error message while restoring /data.
- Restoring app data using Titanium Backup from a nandroid backup. It crashes halfway through, though.
What I'm going to try:
- Restoring again, wiping cache/dalvik, installing same rom + gapps over the restore.
- Restoring app data from the nandroid backup using Nandroid Manager.
- Restoring apps + data from my Titanium Backup backup from about a week ago. It's not up to date so I was hoping to avoid using it.
Any other ideas? What could be causing it?