Ask a question

No registration required

Cant send sound on FB Messenger

OP Echelonex

12th August 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

275 posts
Why i dont have option to send sound messages...? Instead i have some magnifying glass that does nothing... I even switched ROM and get same result... Pls help...

P.S. When i download apk from internet it works fine... Bu it has some bugs...

P.P.S. Ok, i managed to fix it by instaling it from apk and then updating it with play store... Dunno what gives but now i have microphone like its supposed to be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-08-12-05-03-30[1].png
Views:	21
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	2894026  
Last edited by Echelonex; 12th August 2014 at 05:34 AM.
15th August 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelonex

Why i dont have option to send sound messages...? Instead i have some magnifying glass that does nothing... I even switched ROM and get same result... Pls help...

P.S. When i download apk from internet it works fine... Bu it has some bugs...

P.P.S. Ok, i managed to fix it by instaling it from apk and then updating it with play store... Dunno what gives but now i have microphone like its supposed to be.

Hi, i have the same problem, i tried to download an external apk but it was an older version, the problem resolved.

however when i update it to 9.0.0.15.17 from play store, the microphone still working with latest aninmation effect, but after few hours it changed to the anoying useless manifying glass again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-08-14 06.40.26.png
Views:	14
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	2897778  
The Following User Says Thank You to wengkin89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th August 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #3  

4 posts
hi dude, ur problem solved?
20th August 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40

275 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wengkin89

Hi, i have the same problem, i tried to download an external apk but it was an older version, the problem resolved.

however when i update it to 9.0.0.15.17 from play store, the microphone still working with latest aninmation effect, but after few hours it changed to the anoying useless manifying glass again.

Hey man yeah, i noticed the same thing...-_- If i let the app update after some time problem comes back. Latest version that has working mic is 7.0.0.15.24 you can get it here http://www.apk4fun.com/history/1121/. I wont be updating it until the problem is resolved :/

No one still has no idea whats going on...?
3rd September 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #5  

4 posts
updated to latest version 10.0.0.17.14..tested few days the microphone works fine.. i think it is safe to update now
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread