Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Google Play Store Payments Available in China

Google has taken a big step to make its services accessible globally. Since the introduction of … more

How to Set a Video as Your Boot Animation

If you wish to make your phone truly unique, you may want to consider adding a nice boot animation. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

NO service plz help

OP arunkarnwal1981

21st March 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 4

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkarnwal1981

nothing going on.

i installed stock 4.3 but still same issue.

how did you install it?

what about 4.4.2?
are you flashing roms of it or using a software on your computer?
its been a while since i was ontop of an htc
Last edited by mejakola; 21st March 2014 at 09:50 AM.
21st March 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

108 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mejakola

how did you install it?

what about 4.4.2?
are you flashing roms of it or using a software on your computer?
its been a while since i was ontop of an htc

i use following method to downgrade

http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...image-t2010312
21st March 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #13  

40 posts
Ill ponder for a while and see if I can brainstorm a solution, ill ask around a bit and see what I come up with,
If your worried about your warranty and your carrier won't help you, I suggest going to best buy and letting the Samsung guys take a crack at it, they have the proper software to find the problem.
23rd March 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #14  

40 posts
OK when you first got the phone was the sim working?
Is it a carrier specific device?
If yes are you using a sim card from that carrier?
Is the phone unlocked or factory unlocked or is it locked?
Was there any thing you did such as flashing custom roms?

I think it may have a bad Imei but I'm still trying to figure that out
24th March 2014, 10:33 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

108 posts
Quote:

OK when you first got the phone was the sim working?
Is it a carrier specific device?
If yes are you using a sim card from that carrier?
Is the phone unlocked or factory unlocked or is it locked?
Was there any thing you did such as flashing custom roms?

I think it may have a bad Imei but I'm still trying to figure that out

yes it was working.

today again i downgrade to 4.2.2 but still same issue.
i was noticed that when i use *#*#4636#*#* > phone information> it show me UNKNOWN in set preferred network type and none of type is selectable
but when i switch off radio then i am able to select network type and phone sow me my carrier but no signal due to radio is off. after switch on radio same condition. and no service.
as i am in india so i do not think that blaclist issue matter but i check and imei is clear.
27th March 2014, 06:03 PM   |  #16  

40 posts
Quote:

yes it was working.

today again i downgrade to 4.2.2 but still same issue.
i was noticed that when i use *#*#4636#*#* > phone information> it show me UNKNOWN in set preferred network type and none of type is selectable
but when i switch off radio then i am able to select network type and phone sow me my carrier but no signal due to radio is off. after switch on radio same condition. and no service.
as i am in india so i do not think that blaclist issue matter but i check and imei is clear.

dont know if you ever got your issue fixed or not, i had a similar problem the other day on my galaxy s4 i337
i was able to make phone calls and recieve text messages but i could not access the internet through the network, my carrier actually did something that helped but didnt fix it... the technical support team had me turn off the phone and then they erased me from the network, so when i turned the phone back on the phone rebuilt the network through the sim card and for some reason i have better reception now...
i still could not connect to the internet via wifi or mobile network so i factory wiped and installed the stock firmware.

do you have somewhere to go where they can "officially" flash the stock firmware? here in the usa i can take my phone to BestBuy, a large electronics dealer, and they have a samsung area that the people have the tools to do so.
maybe your network carrier can help you, maybe its not a phone issue but rather a network provider issue.
28th March 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

108 posts
Quote:

dont know if you ever got your issue fixed or not, i had a similar problem the other day on my galaxy s4 i337
i was able to make phone calls and recieve text messages but i could not access the internet through the network, my carrier actually did something that helped but didnt fix it... the technical support team had me turn off the phone and then they erased me from the network, so when i turned the phone back on the phone rebuilt the network through the sim card and for some reason i have better reception now...
i still could not connect to the internet via wifi or mobile network so i factory wiped and installed the stock firmware.

do you have somewhere to go where they can "officially" flash the stock firmware? here in the usa i can take my phone to BestBuy, a large electronics dealer, and they have a samsung area that the people have the tools to do so.
maybe your network carrier can help you, maybe its not a phone issue but rather a network provider issue.

thanks for reply but my problem is , there is no network so no
phone
calls or msg. I already tried many sim card cutted and non
cutted
both. something is bad with radio.
28th March 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #18  

40 posts
Quote:

phone
cutted

Mkay I'm not real sure about that so I would check the forums for your phone and see what you can find since you narrowed down the problem

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Quote:

phone
cutted

Mkay I'm not real sure about that so I would check the forums for your phone and see what you can find since you narrowed down the problem

Best of luck
to you
29th March 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
It's a little bit strange but you can try to use an adhesive tape on the side of sim card to prevent a short circuit between contacts and the sim card's metalic tray.
It worked for me.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread