OP Senior Member
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
So iv got it to work ...
1) ota rootkeeper temp unroot
2) superSU app and use Full uninstall ( This deletes SuperSU apk)
3) back to otarootkeeper and restore root
4) tested root using root checker ... says rooted but no SuperSU app as you can see from the pic
5) tested sky go... works on every channel
Now i tested root with titanium and root checker, both say rooted, HOWEVER, both dont ask for permisson to use root, as the APP is gone, so it seems to just grant it access automatically ( could be risky)
Also iv noticed that if im currently in rooted mode, i.e not tempunrooted in otaroot keeper, and the app reloads, i get the your rooted error , please kindly F off..
If i temp unroot and make sure the ap reloads again, i get Sweat apple pie!