SlimPort not working properly

Search This thread

ChavitoArg

Aug 13, 2011
Hi everyone, happy new year best wishes for all...

Im having problems with my slimport connection like some of the people in this thread:

http://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!msg/nexus/o3LTHLbSiv0/vRa3xRaER58J

I get a random connection, i can get like 20secs of mirroring then it fail (no image mirror, no audio, just like unplug it) 5secs then is working fine again. I can get 20secs of 20min sometimes, but it fails again and reconnect. Does someone of you use slimport and hace experienced the same issue?

sorry for my bad english, is hard to explain the issue ^^

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

bladebuddy

Dec 31, 2011
That happened to me when I used a very cheap HDMI cable from pound land. Replaced the cable with my original one and it worked fine. Also is it an original slimport or a cheap China copy as I bet cheap ones do the same.
Finally when pairing with your T.V make sure your playing something in H.D on either YouTube or video player as that helps to make a good connection.
Also only use a USB connection and cable when charging never a wall charger as that stops connection.
If you're still having problems then maybe the slimport is damaged.
If you're T.V is an old Samsung they have problems looking at the link you posted as we'll.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ChavitoArg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That happened to me when I used a very cheap HDMI cable from pound land. Replaced the cable with my original one and it worked fine. Also is it an original slimport or a cheap China copy as I bet cheap ones do the same.
    Finally when pairing with your T.V make sure your playing something in H.D on either YouTube or video player as that helps to make a good connection.
    Also only use a USB connection and cable when charging never a wall charger as that stops connection.
    If you're still having problems then maybe the slimport is damaged.
    If you're T.V is an old Samsung they have problems looking at the link you posted as we'll.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app