[SOLVED] Frustrating Battery Problem!

Tip us?

_Sparks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00ky View Post
Yep, but never been on 4.2.2, I took mine when 4.3 was out there. And moreover mine is bought from the UK play store just like yours I guess. Don't know whether flashing the factory 4.4 image will solve the issue though. :/ Factory reset didn't.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
I see. Nope, I flashed the factory image several times, with the same problem. Yeah factory reset didn't help me either :/

EDIT: damn, I seem to be having the problem with 4.3 too :/ Maybe its a battery problem

Sn00ky
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sparks View Post
I see. Nope, I flashed the factory image several times, with the same problem. Yeah factory reset didn't help me either :/

EDIT: damn, I seem to be having the problem with 4.3 too :/ Maybe its a battery problem
But how come the issue was triggered when updating to 4.4? my battery never had such problems with 4.3. It has to be something related to the calibration...

_Sparks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00ky View Post
But how come the issue was triggered when updating to 4.4? my battery never had such problems with 4.3. It has to be something related to the calibration...

Does your phone just randomly switch off, without the Powering off dialog box?
Mine does that randomly, the screen just switches off. When I switch on there's enough battery remaining.

Sn00ky
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sparks View Post
Does your phone just randomly switch off, without the Powering off dialog box?
Mine does that randomly, the screen just switches off. When I switch on there's enough battery remaining.
Nope. Mine doesn't do that..yet. But when it gets to 30% it switches off without the powering off dialog box, yes. Black screen. When I plugged it in, it starts from 1%

p.s. PM

_Sparks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 816
SOLVED: I guess the problem was because of a faulty battery. My old battery was swelling, so I replaced it and these problems were all solved