[SOLVED] Slight water damage but fully functional phone, with battery problems!
I guess the problem was because of a faulty battery. My old battery was swelling, so I replaced it and these problems were all solved
So recently I had an issue with my Nexus 4 turning off randomly: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2539546
So I decided to send my phone off to the repair service, and they said that there was some liquid damage here:
But my phone was functioning normal other than the Frustrating battery problem
I had, where the device wouldn't display the battery percentage properly and just switch off randomly. So I initially thought that this was a battery problem. Could this still be a battery problem?
I'm not sure what that area of the circuit board is responsible for, but everything is fully
functional with the phone apart from the battery.
Can anyone suggest solutions, if its a battery problem, would changing the battery alone(without do anything to the circuit board that has a bit of water) be okay?