But half a hour later, I smell something burning and realized that the charger as well as the bottom of my phone (where the battery is?) were dangerously hot. I've since unplugged it but my question is, have I done significant damage to my battery?
So me being the careless guy I am, accidentally spills some water on my phone while it was charging. It wasn't a lot of water and the phone seems okay so far (knocks on wood). I did spill a bit of water on the charger as well and I did dry it off before plugging it back in.