FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Strange battery behaviors.

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Arivald, Junior Member on 5th June 2014, 09:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Well I have charts like this. When I play game the and lock the screen I have to reboot by longpress the power button, bo cause phone does not respond. After reboot it shows low battery even if i play plugged in! It can also go to 0 and few minutes later it can bring back 15% which is enough for about 30 min of normal using. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-05-10-16-59.png
Views:	42
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	2781649   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-04-21-09-55.png
Views:	31
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	2781650   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-05-08-01-13.png
Views:	32
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	2781651  
 
 
5th June 2014, 10:56 AM |#2  
sidnoit22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gwalior
Thanks Meter: 727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arivald

Well I have charts like this. When I play game the and lock the screen I have to reboot by longpress the power button, bo cause phone does not respond. After reboot it shows low battery even if i play plugged in! It can also go to 0 and few minutes later it can bring back 15% which is enough for about 30 min of normal using. Any suggestions?

Which ROM? Kernel? Rooted?
5th June 2014, 11:01 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
raphstl United
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnoit22

Which ROM? Kernel? Rooted?

N5experience CAF kernel v7.4.1. It came completely out of blue so I think it might be not software related. And what should be charged/discharged mV battery values?
5th June 2014, 12:06 PM |#4  
sidnoit22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gwalior
Thanks Meter: 727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arivald

N5experience CAF kernel v7.4.1. It came completely out of blue so I think it might be not software related. And what should be charged/discharged mV battery values?

How old is your Nexus ? And try with other Kernel or ROM. Maybe it ROM issue or kernel.
5th June 2014, 12:48 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnoit22

How old is your Nexus ? And try with other Kernel or ROM. Maybe it ROM issue or kernel.

Around 7 months. I'll try to check inside and flash stock.
5th June 2014, 01:15 PM |#6  
sidnoit22's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gwalior
Thanks Meter: 727
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arivald

Around 7 months. I'll try to check inside and flash stock.

I will recommend you to flash Factory Img then Factory Reset. And try stock ROM the new Android 4.4.3.
5th June 2014, 01:29 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidnoit22

I will recommend you to flash Factory Img then Factory Reset. And try stock ROM the new Android 4.4.3.

Hmm. I discharged and recharged. Looks like it could be temperature failure due to 3g + game + charger. Cause now its normal
The Following User Says Thank You to Arivald For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 05:43 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arivald

Hmm. I discharged and recharged. Looks like it could be temperature failure due to 3g + game + charger. Cause now its normal

It's always good to check first with BetterBatteryStats for defects with apps and then search for hardware problems.
9th June 2014, 05:51 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
More
you can also try to reset battery stats. sometimes flashing roms can screw up battery stats. search in google play there is a ton of apps. if i remember correctly when i had a similar problem i used battery calibration.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes