XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Strange battery behaviour?...

Tip us?

redhunter22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Strange battery behaviour?...

So when a woke up today,my phone's led was blinking(green) and I wanted to check the notifs.But it was turned off,I couldn't wake it up.Then hard rebooted,and realized that the battery is on 1%.Strange cause I went to bed with battery on 56%.I checked the battery stats and it was all good,but
from 56% it went straight down,I mean no downhill or anything.Just from 56% suddenly to 1%.I'm on a stockish rom(overSTOCK v4.2 with stock kernel,running xposed)

So there are multiple questions.

Is this can be a faulty battery?(My device is a refurbished one.I got it a month ago)
Is this can be a false batttery status display?I chose a mod to get battery percentage(overstock has aroma installer)
If so,the battery stats relies on the battery status display on statusbar?If so this,It can be the mod that caused this by not showing be proper percentage of my current battery status.
Or anything else,that would cause this?

Thank you!

jayRokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1667
Sounds like its your battery. There is various post like yours where users battery just go bad. Give it a cycle and if it's still doing the same, its most likely your battery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.

redhunter22
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk View Post
Sounds like its your battery. There is various post like yours where users battery just go bad. Give it a cycle and if it's still doing the same, its most likely your battery.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
But it was all good until now for one time.Ah,hope it won't happen again

rhishavphukan
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Has happened to me twice. Check this out - http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...-to-0-t2553226

Google Nexus 4 & HTC Sensation & Moto G