XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] The touch screen doesn't work on my Nexus 4 with any version of CM

Tip us?

Shingaling
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] The touch screen doesn't work on my Nexus 4 with any version of CM

I cracked the digitizer to my nexus 4 and I had it replaced. I was using stock at the time and it worked just fine. I then decided to experiment with roms and the digitizer worked on Carbon Rom, Paranoid Android and AOKP. But it doesn't work what so ever on CM, I tried cm10, cm10.1, cm10.2 and cm11, nightlies, RC and stable. So basically every version of CM. Is there any way I can copy the required files from one of those roms and put it in the CM.zip?

snak3ater
Old
Thanks Meter 1794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingaling View Post
I cracked the digitizer to my nexus 4 and I had it replaced. I was using stock at the time and it worked just fine. I then decided to experiment with roms and the digitizer worked on Carbon Rom, Paranoid Android and AOKP. But it doesn't work what so ever on CM, I tried cm10, cm10.1, cm10.2 and cm11, nightlies, RC and stable. So basically every version of CM. Is there any way I can copy the required files from one of those roms and put it in the CM.zip?
After flashing CM,try flashing other Roms once more to test if CM is causing issues...This Is a weird situation...