XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Touchscreen not responding

Tip us?

guytano86
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Touchscreen not responding

I know this question has been asked multiple times. My touch screen doesn't respond whenever i reboot the device. The only time it will work is once it boots and i lock the screen pops up and i unlock it. Lets say i reboot the phone and i don't touch it, till it sleeps. The screen will never respond just power button and volume keys works. Till i repeat the process again. Please help, i have franco kernel, with double touch to wake, running crdriod build 6 kitkat 4.4krt16s cm11. Any suggestions will be welcome.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Lg Google Nexus 4
Rom: Flashaholic moving Forward>>>>
T-mobile
The Following User Says Thank You to guytano86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thenobol
Old
Thanks Meter 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by guytano86 View Post
I know this question has been asked multiple times. My touch screen doesn't respond whenever i reboot the device. The only time it will work is once it boots and i lock the screen pops up and i unlock it. Lets say i reboot the phone and i don't touch it, till it sleeps. The screen will never respond just power button and volume keys works. Till i repeat the process again. Please help, i have franco kernel, with double touch to wake, running crdriod build 6 kitkat 4.4krt16s cm11. Any suggestions will be welcome.

ok, whats about another kernel? .. or disabling the double touch 2 wake, this could solve your error. If this wont work, install another kernel!
Keep Calm, and push the THANKS button
Nexus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to thenobol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

guytano86
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Ok i will try that, had the same issues with faux/hellcore kernel

Lg Google Nexus 4
Rom: Flashaholic moving Forward>>>>
T-mobile