Megasync download

7th June 2014, 09:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, i need some help with the Megasync download mechanics. I have tried downloading several times the ROM 4.4.3 stock for the Nexus 4 uploaded in an account of Megasync, but can't figure out how it works. Can't find the folder in my PC where the file was downloaded. I installed the Megasync program, created an account, setup a folder in my HD and when i finish downloading a file, it shows up in the folder but with 0 bytes.

Appreciate any insight on the subject. Thanks in advance.
8th June 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 32

138 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysler

Hi, i need some help with the Megasync download mechanics. I have tried downloading several times the ROM 4.4.3 stock for the Nexus 4 uploaded in an account of Megasync, but can't figure out how it works. Can't find the folder in my PC where the file was downloaded. I installed the Megasync program, created an account, setup a folder in my HD and when i finish downloading a file, it shows up in the folder but with 0 bytes.

Appreciate any insight on the subject. Thanks in advance.

Why not just download the image from Google directly?

https://developers.google.com/androi...es#occamktu84l

Scroll down to OCCAM...latest factory image is there
9th June 2014, 01:04 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I was trying to download the zip version where i can update it from a custom recovery without getting into fastboot mode.

Anyway, i tried again with a more stable internet connection and this time it went fine.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread