Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,884 Members 52,491 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Megasync download

Tip us?

Bysler
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Megasync download

Hi, i need some help with the Megasync download mechanics. I have tried downloading several times the ROM 4.4.3 stock for the Nexus 4 uploaded in an account of Megasync, but can't figure out how it works. Can't find the folder in my PC where the file was downloaded. I installed the Megasync program, created an account, setup a folder in my HD and when i finish downloading a file, it shows up in the folder but with 0 bytes.

Appreciate any insight on the subject. Thanks in advance.

mrhiab
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysler View Post
Hi, i need some help with the Megasync download mechanics. I have tried downloading several times the ROM 4.4.3 stock for the Nexus 4 uploaded in an account of Megasync, but can't figure out how it works. Can't find the folder in my PC where the file was downloaded. I installed the Megasync program, created an account, setup a folder in my HD and when i finish downloading a file, it shows up in the folder but with 0 bytes.

Appreciate any insight on the subject. Thanks in advance.
Why not just download the image from Google directly?

https://developers.google.com/androi...es#occamktu84l

Scroll down to OCCAM...latest factory image is there
A little thanks goes along ways

Bysler
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was trying to download the zip version where i can update it from a custom recovery without getting into fastboot mode.

Anyway, i tried again with a more stable internet connection and this time it went fine.