MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Ask unlock pin code every x hour

OP Fl@vien

30th June 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beaupreau
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Hi

I have Nexus 4 (4.4.3 with root).
I'm looking for a solution or an application, for doesn't ask unlock code each time

Exemple,


I unlock with PIN the lockscreen.
PIN code

The next 1 hour, just slide to unlock (no PIN)
No PIN

After 1 hour, android ask the PIN.
PIN code


Thank for your help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lockscreen.jpg
Views:	1301
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	2824577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Android-4.2-Lockscreen-Home.jpg
Views:	701
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	2824578  
30th June 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #2  
SMillerNL's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,055
 
3,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Have you tried Tasker?
30th June 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 175
 
759 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
i havent tried tasker, i know what you mean, brothers iphone can lock after 1hour, im looking for the same thing.in security the only option is to have automatic lock upto 30mins, no slide lock just the last window your on.
30th June 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 83
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl@vien

Hi

I have Nexus 4 (4.4.3 with root).
I'm looking for a solution or an application, for doesn't ask unlock code each time

Exemple,


I unlock with PIN the lockscreen.

PIN code

The next 1 hour, just slide to unlock (no PIN)
No PIN

After 1 hour, android ask the PIN.
PIN code


Thank for your help

So are you asking for something along the lines of...
A1. Unlock phone once with PIN -> A2. Can use phone as if there was no PIN lock (Slide to unlock) for 1 hour -> A3. 1 hour is over, phone reactivates PIN, go to A1
Correct?

Edit: Been messing around with tasker app factory. It's pretty easy to do if you disable the lockscreen entirely, but then there isn't even slide to unlock, the phone just turns on and goes right back to what was last opened when you hit the power button instead of showing swipe to unlock first. It could be done with tasker to show the slide to unlock, but would probably get a bit hacky

The result of said trial is below if you want to try it out
Attached Files
File Type: apk Hourglass.apk - [Click for QR Code] (1,011.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by lopezk38; 30th June 2014 at 08:51 AM.
30th June 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 63
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
i found Delayed Lock (from j4velin) on Google Play. Seems to do what you need (and more)
It's paid app but you can try the free version for 7 days. Hope this helps.
30th June 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beaupreau
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

Have you tried Tasker?

Yes but I did not find how to do :-/


Quote:
Originally Posted by lopezk38

So are you asking for something along the lines of...
A1. Unlock phone once with PIN -> A2. Can use phone as if there was no PIN lock (Slide to unlock) for 1 hour -> A3. 1 hour is over, phone reactivates PIN, go to A1
Correct?

Yes is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopezk38

Edit: Been messing around with tasker app factory. It's pretty easy to do if you disable the lockscreen entirely, but then there isn't even slide to unlock, the phone just turns on and goes right back to what was last opened when you hit the power button instead of showing swipe to unlock first. It could be done with tasker to show the slide to unlock, but would probably get a bit hacky

The result of said trial is below if you want to try it out

It works (A1), but i have not slide to unlock when I press Power ON (A2), I go on home screen


Quote:
Originally Posted by popinterfaces

i found Delayed Lock (from j4velin) on Google Play. Seems to do what you need (and more)
It's paid app but you can try the free version for 7 days. Hope this helps.

Thank you, it is exactly that that I look for!
Is there a free application or an application with Xposed for example?
30th June 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #7  
SMillerNL's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,055
 
3,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fl@vien

Yes but I did not find how to do :-/



Yes is correct.

It works (A1), but i have not slide to unlock when I press Power ON (A2), I go on home screen



Thank you, it is exactly that that I look for!
Is there a free application or an application with Xposed for example?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=890596
10th July 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beaupreau
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=890596

I dont like tasker, I think he use too much battery.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes