Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Viper4Android VS Fiio E6

Today, 10:22 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mangalore
Thanks Meter: 25

138 posts
More
I am using Viper on my nexus 4 and planning to buy Fiio E6. Will it make difference ? I mean I am already getting much more improved sound quality (and loudness too) using viper. I never had used Amp so I am not quite sure the difference I will be getting. I use Philips SHL3300 Headphone. Plz Help!!
Today, 11:05 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 62

264 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi8569

I am using Viper on my nexus 4 and planning to buy Fiio E6. Will it make difference ? I mean I am already getting much more improved sound quality (and loudness too) using viper. I never had used Amp so I am not quite sure the difference I will be getting. I use Philips SHL3300 Headphone. Plz Help!!

i did a small research about amps BUT i have no amp to speak of. as far as my research goes, what i understand is that if you have headphones with high impudence (mostly expensive headphone in that department) or a headphone that is underpowered it will make a difference. with regular headphones i don't think you will see any noticeable difference except maybe bass and higher sound output. i would suggest to go to headfi forums and ask oyur question there. they will know. if i remember correctly there is a thread about your headphones, i read a review there when i was in the market for headphones.

P.S. there is a nice review on the fiio e6 and what can do and what you can except on headfi. the best forum for audiophile.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread