[Q] Voice Mail and Google Now randomly opening with Headphones plugged

Tip us?

VSTOLL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Voice Mail and Google Now randomly opening with Headphones plugged

Hello guys,

Sometimes this happens with me, when I have my Headphone or Apple earphones (just temporary) suddenly the Google Now pops up and activate the mic, and sometime this happens when I'm listening to a song or podcast, and it's really annoying...

Looks like that this happens when I rotate the phone or when I shake it or do some fast movement, and when It's on the lockscreen, the Voice Dialer pops up instead of Google Now.

I don't know if it's the headphone problem (It's the old Apple Earphones, from my iPod, so it doens't have mic, and my Headphone don't have mic aswell) because I never noticed this when I was using my Sennheiser CX 300II (also don't have mic) that died recently.

Anyone know why this is happening and how can I solve this? I bought a new earbud but it didn't arrived yet, but I'm worried if that thing continues to happen.

Thanks!

opssemnik
Old
Thanks Meter 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSTOLL View Post
Hello guys,

Sometimes this happens with me, when I have my Headphone or Apple earphones (just temporary) suddenly the Google Now pops up and activate the mic, and sometime this happens when I'm listening to a song or podcast, and it's really annoying...

Looks like that this happens when I rotate the phone or when I shake it or do some fast movement, and when It's on the lockscreen, the Voice Dialer pops up instead of Google Now.

I don't know if it's the headphone problem (It's the old Apple Earphones, from my iPod, so it doens't have mic, and my Headphone don't have mic aswell) because I never noticed this when I was using my Sennheiser CX 300II (also don't have mic) that died recently.

Anyone know why this is happening and how can I solve this? I bought a new earbud but it didn't arrived yet, but I'm worried if that thing continues to happen.

Thanks!
the headphone is not compatible with the n4 then(i had these issues when trying to use some nokiaŽs headphones)
email - antoniobvg@gmail.com
skype - abui.ss
Nexus 4 / 16gb - Stock 4.3, soon to be RmaŽd again
New Nexus 7 wifi / 32gb - AOSPA + franco.kernel
Galaxy S3 Intl(I9300) - cm 10.2
:

VSTOLL
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by opssemnik View Post
the headphone is not compatible with the n4 then(i had these issues when trying to use some nokiaŽs headphones)
Yeah, probably, I plugged my old Sennheiser and it didn't happend. But, when I put the apple back on, the problem was back, anyway, I think I figure it out... I went to Google Now settings and disabled the Voice Activation System, and the problem is gone for now.