Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,174 Members 51,493 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wifi/Bluetooth Bug?

Tip us?

ZappBrannigan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Wifi/Bluetooth Bug?

Hi,

I'm having problems with my internet over wifi. Router can only be found when Bluetooth is turned of!? With Bluetooth on there are only 1-2 routers around found - instead of 10 when Bluetooth is off. This is realy a mess, cause I need Bluetooth for my Sony Smarwatch.
Here (in Germany), some people seem to have the same problem. Does someone know how to fix it? (by the way: everything went fine for a lobg time and all other devices doesn't have any problems with my router).

Marvlesz
Old
Thanks Meter 739
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZappBrannigan View Post
Hi,

I'm having problems with my internet over wifi. Router can only be found when Bluetooth is turned of!? With Bluetooth on there are only 1-2 routers around found - instead of 10 when Bluetooth is off. This is realy a mess, cause I need Bluetooth for my Sony Smarwatch.
Here (in Germany), some people seem to have the same problem. Does someone know how to fix it? (by the way: everything went fine for a lobg time and all other devices doesn't have any problems with my router).
On which band does your router work? Instead of "Auto", try setting your WiFi band to "2.4GHz" and see if you're able to discover your router.
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

nexus⁴: Carbon 4.4 with moob kernel.

ZappBrannigan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I have tried that, but it didn't work. In the meantime there are more and more german people having this problem and they all didn't change anything. Could it be that an (german) app-update kill the wifi/bluetooth drivers?

Gesendet von meinem Sony Tablet S mit Tapatalk 2

Oxious119
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Works flawless here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

graafschap101
Old
Thanks Meter 1
You can try to switch to the 5GHz band, maybe it will fix the interference.