[Q] WP8 @ Nexus4

Search This thread

rapsa

Oct 29, 2012
Hi,

I've been reading the forums here for ages and decided it's about time to join and start making some noise (talk).

Seeing today's main announcements in my opinion, any one have thoughts about the Snapdragon Nexus4 running WP8?

Seems crazy to pay the premium for the MS devices which do have a more "intriguing" design but less capable HW...

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
Hi,

I've been reading the forums here for ages and decided it's about time to join and start making some noise (talk).

Seeing today's main announcements in my opinion, any one have thoughts about the Snapdragon Nexus4 running WP8?

Seems crazy to pay the premium for the MS devices which do have a more "intriguing" design but less capable HW...

Near impossible due to lack of source code and/or lack of a very similar device with wp8.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

DubelBoom

Jan 10, 2011
I think the problem is the bootloader, which is different on Android and WP8 devices..
But on nexus, it seems everything is possible :D

jefftheworld

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
jefftheworld.com
I won't say it's impossible, but it would take quite a serious team of hackers to make it happen. Unless WP8 turns out to be far more awesome and far more popular than it looks, I doubt that you'll see any team dedicate that sort of effort to it.