[Q] Wrong WinUSB Pipes Found - What does it mean?

OP nl393a

6th March 2014, 05:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Hi,

I have a Nexus 4 with Jelly Bean 4.2.2, rooted, with Cyanogenmod 10.1.3. Lately when I plug the device to my pc, the message "Wrong WinUSB Pipes Found" comes up (I have switched between MTP and PTP numerous times). I am using the USB cord that came with the device - and it has always worked - until now!

When I tried to use Wugfresh's Tool Kit, it always gives me the message "device not found" eventually. I checked it in device manager, and it says: "device driver is working properly" (I must have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver 30-40 times with Wug's toolkit).

Lately, I noticed that my BusyBox, Titaniumbackup, and a host of other apps have disappeared. In addition, none of the games will open (they all show as "Installed", but there's not an "open" key to click on). None of the Google apps work. I used to have Talkatone to make free calls, and now it's gone.

I cannot even go back to stock as it always tells me that my "device is not found" eventually. Is there a way to just revert the phone back to stock without running into the "device not found" situation?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread