Tip us?

molesarecoming
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27245

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler DeLarge View Post
I get the loading screen with the shark for no reason.

PS: I get updates from the program GOONANAGER are important? I must update?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
flash if you know what you are doing. goo can and will ask you to flash wrong apps. it even supplies people with ICS gapps i hear. flash this stuff and you will have reboots. do whats written on the op and you will have no reboots. its your choice, but as vangelis said - please keep in mind this thread isnt meant to nanny you through obvious procedures, you must do your part in reading up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to molesarecoming For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kin24173493
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Not really like the launcher in Feb 24. The margin looks strange. The original launcher looks better.

frescoraja
Old
Thanks Meter 318

DONATE TO ME
did a factory reset, wiped system partition, cache and dalvik. installed feb 24 build, then gapps 20130209, booted and signed into google, and about half way through downloading apps, i get "unable to download due to error (920)". i have tried clearing cache of google play store app, google play services, tried uninstalling updates for google play store, tried clearing cache and dalvik, clearing the play store cache and rebooting, tried removing my google account and then adding it again... once i get the 920 error i can not download any apps from the play store. if i start all over, it begins the restore process and the error starts after restoring 30 apps or so.. has anyone encountered this? all the recommendations i've seen online haven't worked.
thanks for any suggestions

astrall
Old
Thanks Meter 83
@Moles

Can you make the clock on the status bar while in the lockscreen hide. I use dashclock and I think its redundant to have a clock widget and a clock on the status bar while in lockscreen.

air2k57
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb24) | 4.2.2 JDQ39 GCC 4.7 O3 Krait

Is there a way to get the cool extended pie in non extended desktop? I attached screenshots to show what I mean.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361756964848.jpg
Views:	731
Size:	29.7 KB
ID:	1758386   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361756975997.jpg
Views:	733
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	1758387  

Kocai
Old
Thanks Meter 639
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasQ View Post
I am curious to know if anybody else has this issue. I'm not sure if it is due to this ROM or what but it is a pretty annoying problem. When I go to download an app from the play store some apps will force me to download them to my other gmail account and it does not give me an option to download with my primary gmail account. This is a problem especially when I am trying to purchase an app and I don't have a credit card associated with my other secondary gmail account. I thought maybe this was attributed to running phablet or tablet mode but it is not I have changed to phone mode and I still have this problem.

I have even emailed and messaged app developers telling them that I can't purchase their app because I am forced to use the wrong Gmail account and they all assure me they are using the latest Google API and it is not their fault.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
When you open the play store, press menu, select the account that you wish to purchase the apps with first. I just tested with several apps on my phone and my sister's GN and there's no problem. Problem with the gapps perhaps?

astrall
Old
Thanks Meter 83
@Moles

Can you make the clock on the status bar while in the lockscreen hide. I use dashclock and I think its redundant to have a clock widget and a clock on the status bar while in lockscreen.

aaronrw
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by air2k57 View Post
Is there a way to get the cool extended pie in non extended desktop? I attached screenshots to show what I mean.

that would be redundant reallly
Check out Droid Void

air2k57
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Default Re: [AOSPA 4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb24) | 4.2.2 JDQ39 GCC 4.7 O3 Krait

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronrw View Post
that would be redundant reallly
True, I just like the way it looks a lot.

NicholasQ
Old
Thanks Meter 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocai View Post
When you open the play store, press menu, select the account that you wish to purchase the apps with first. I just tested with several apps on my phone and my sister's GN and there's no problem. Problem with the gapps perhaps?
No even selecting the right account it will automatically and force the wrong account. It's weird. I had to remove my secondary account to fix it. I don't know what it is. Maybe a playstore problem or just me. :/

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Tags
4.2.2, 4.3, aospa, halo, paranoidandroid, pie, the best rom, the worst server