5,594,805 Members 36,220 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Do you use PAC console to update versions?
Yes 33 32.35%
No 69 67.65%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

[JB 4.3][JLS36C][PA3.99][AOKP-MR2][CM10.2]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[Nightlies]

Tip us?

JuannTwo3
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1][13Feb] Unofficial PACman | v19.9.0 |CM10.1, AOKP, PA 2.99 with PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vertigo] View Post
Its possible... Just go to hybrid properties, then interface and then look under Workspace and the second slider down is the navigation bar height and just slide it down to 0 and click apply and voila Navbar gone and status bar still there...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Works like a charm! Thanks. And is there anyway to disable the led lights while charging? (I don't like it lighting up all night)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
(Last edited by TheSmokingAndroid; 15th February 2013 at 08:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 583
What i'm still trying to figure out is how to back out of fullscreen apps that don't have a "quit" option, while using pie, like various games ect...

Anyone figure that trick out yet?

bustem
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Default AW: [ROM][JB 4.2.1][13Feb] Unofficial PACman | v19.9.0 |CM10.1, AOKP, PA 2.99 with PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmokingAndroid View Post
What i'm still trying to figure out is how to back out of fullscreen apps that don't have a "quit" option, while using pie, like various games ect...

hmm with pie?

remczar69
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmokingAndroid View Post

You can use PIE for going back or straight to the homescreen, like with the normal navbar, the fuctionality is exactly the same.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

@[vertigo]: I am a big fan of PA, but I am missing some of the functionalities of other roms out there, so I noticed this thread and it got me interested
My question is, if you're planning an update to the PA 3.0 based on the 4.2.2?
and if there is a list of features somewhere, so I and other users can see what has benn implemented from each rom?
Does this ROM has the full functionality of Hybrid Properties? like Per App Color, Per App DPI etc?

Thank you.

i'm tempted to try it out

[vertigo]
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6439
Quote:
Originally Posted by remczar69 View Post
You can use PIE for going back or straight to the homescreen, like with the normal navbar, the fuctionality is exactly the same.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

@[vertigo]: I am a big fan of PA, but I am missing some of the functionalities of other roms out there, so I noticed this thread and it got me interested
My question is, if you're planning an update to the PA 3.0 based on the 4.2.2?
and if there is a list of features somewhere, so I and other users can see what has benn implemented from each rom?
Does this ROM has the full functionality of Hybrid Properties? like Per App Color, Per App DPI etc?

Thank you.

i'm tempted to try it out
One of the reasons I love this so much at the minute is because its like PA with a few extras, as far as I can tell everything from PA works, the only noticeable issues are with Rom Control, well the only ones I've noticed and anyone has mentioned

I will updating later hopefully...
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: BeerGang v1.2 [4.4.2]
Current: Sony Xperia Z Ultra [togari] Running: BeerGang v1.2 [4.4.2]
Remember I don't do this for Donations... Just a simple thanks will suffice
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

remczar69
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
One of the reasons I love this so much at the minute is because its like PA with a few extras, as far as I can tell everything from PA works, the only noticeable issues are with Rom Control, well the only ones I've noticed and anyone has mentioned

I will updating later hopefully...
Nice, then I will definately try it, because it sound like exactly what I'm looking for: full PA + some extras

[vertigo]
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 6439
Looks like I've got some competition over in Original Development..... So if you guys want me to carry on with this I will, but if not I will let it go...
Current: LG G2 [d802] Running: BeerGang v1.2 [4.4.2]
Current: Sony Xperia Z Ultra [togari] Running: BeerGang v1.2 [4.4.2]
Remember I don't do this for Donations... Just a simple thanks will suffice
The Following User Says Thank You to [vertigo] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sully6789
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Default Re: [ROM][JB 4.2.1][13Feb] Unofficial PACman | v19.9.0 |CM10.1, AOKP, PA 2.99 with PI

Quote:
Looks like I've got some competition over in Original Development..... So if you guys want me to carry on with this I will, but if not I will let it go...
I say keep going. Nothing wrong with a little friendly competition, and its more options for everyone. Besides, everyone and their mother that can build CM10.1 or AOKP thinks they should make a thread for it, so I don't see why anyone would have a problem with this. More PACman, the better. :thumbup:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sully6789 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 583
[QUOTE=remczar69;38024340]You can use PIE for going back or straight to the homescreen, like with the normal navbar, the fuctionality is exactly the same.[COLOR="Silver"]

really? are you sure? try going into a fullscreen app, like a game, and don't use the "quit" button like i mentioned above, and try to use pie. tell me how that works for you...

i can't seem to swipe in the pie control while in a game, for instance. i'm assuming it's like that because while in a game, fingers are all over the place and will bring up the pie control and cause all sorts of grief.

the only method i can figure out is to hold the power button, click expanded desktop again to bring up the nav bar...

dr.devman
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Keep on going!!
Phones:
HTC Shadow=> Samsung Gravity=> MyTouch 3G (Original)=> HTC HD2=> HTC Sensation 4G=> Samsung Galaxy S III (T-Mobile)=> LG Nexus 4=> Samsung Galaxy Note 3

"The mind is like a parachute. It doesnít work unless itís open."
- Jordan Maxwell

Did I help you in anyway? ~CLICK THANKS~

The Following User Says Thank You to dr.devman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]