Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 39,854 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Kernel] (ver 039) Mako KK 4.4 (UV/OTG/CPU/GPU OC/Hybrid Linux 3.4+) [06-04-14]

Tip us?

JaylanPHNX
Old
Thanks Meter 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by icu64 View Post
Just a quick question, anyone know if mainline still has turbo boost?
No, it doesn't. That's why it's mainline.

From my Tab Pro 8.4

icu64
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaylanPHNX View Post
No, it doesn't. That's why it's mainline.

From my Tab Pro 8.4
Are you sure? The reason I'm asking is because every time I hit my screen for any reason even with touch boost turned off for a split second it'll go all the way to 1.5 but drop right back down and I also noticed that with touch boost enabled the first core still behaves like this but the second core will actually hit the normal touch boost frequency... Its so strange ._.

JaylanPHNX
Old
Thanks Meter 1096
Quote:
Are you sure? The reason I'm asking is because every time I hit my screen for any reason even with touch boost turned off for a split second it'll go all the way to 1.5 but drop right back down and I also noticed that with touch boost enabled the first core still behaves like this but the second core will actually hit the normal touch boost frequency... Its so strange ._.
Oh, touch boost. Your post said turbo boost, which is what Faux123 called his form of brief overclocking. Touch Boost may also depend on governor, I think. I'm not too familiar with that.

From my Tab Pro 8.4
The Following User Says Thank You to JaylanPHNX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

icu64
Old
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Oh, touch boost. Your post said turbo boost, which is what Faux123 called his form of brief overclocking. Touch Boost may also depend on governor, I think. I'm not too familiar with that.

From my Tab Pro 8.4
Oh ok, thanks bro

TheNerd:]
Old
Thanks Meter 581
Quote:
Correct. Check the governor settings if you're using intellidemand or intelliactive. Everything is there
Quote:

From my Tab Pro 8.4