FORUMS

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Kernel] (ver 041) Mako KK 4.4 (UV/OTG/CPU/GPU OC/Hybrid Linux 3.4+) [08-02-14]

16th February 2015, 01:52 PM |#17431  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlimbu00

u need to flash stock kernel

How can I get a hold of the stock kernel? I tried googling but I can just find the stock rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to DebianUser For This Useful Post: [ View ]

28th March 2015, 02:07 PM |#17432  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
I definitely don't want this to come across as asking for an eta, but when I look at Paul's server there hasn't been m update for N4 since December. My question is: is it worth it to buy fauxclock app at this point for N4? I have no problem paying for the app, but if our device isn't going to see much new development, I might hold off on purchase
28th March 2015, 03:22 PM |#17433  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokedroid

I definitely don't want this to come across as asking for an eta, but when I look at Paul's server there hasn't been m update for N4 since December. My question is: is it worth it to buy fauxclock app at this point for N4? I have no problem paying for the app, but if our device isn't going to see much new development, I might hold off on purchase

People might get mad at me for saying this but until he starts working in it again... NOPE
28th March 2015, 03:24 PM |#17434  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icu64

People might get mad at me for saying this but until he starts working in it again... NOPE

So development of this kernel has at least slowed significantly? If that is the case I will hold off on purchasing. Again, no disrespect to Dev, but it just doesn't make much financial sense.

Still love ya Paul
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pokedroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2015, 04:21 AM |#17435  
Thanks Meter: 258

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokedroid

So development of this kernel has at least slowed significantly? If that is the case I will hold off on purchasing. Again, no disrespect to Dev, but it just doesn't make much financial sense.

Still love ya Paul

Yes I still love him to. Just wish we got more love and that the kernel manager didn't slow the device to an unusable point after installing the kernel
19th April 2015, 01:26 PM |#17436  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 381

More
Any news for 5.1 support?
16th May 2015, 02:00 PM |#17437  
Flag Gävle
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hello there, had Lollipop earlier and wanted to go for kitkat again becouse theres is no good kernels support for Lollipop and faux kernel is one of the ultimate kernels for N4. I have PSX rom 4.4 and installed this kernel but WIFI doesnt work, it only says wifis activating and so on! Is there anyone more then me who has this problem? its PSX is built on AOSP so it should work!

Thanks!!
18th May 2015, 08:50 AM |#17438  
Flag Alfe Menashe
Thanks Meter: 204

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by groven87

Hello there, had Lollipop earlier and wanted to go for kitkat again becouse theres is no good kernels support for Lollipop and faux kernel is one of the ultimate kernels for N4. I have PSX rom 4.4 and installed this kernel but WIFI doesnt work, it only says wifis activating and so on! Is there anyone more then me who has this problem? its PSX is built on AOSP so it should work!

Thanks!!

What version did you flash?

Also which radio are you using?
18th May 2015, 03:24 PM |#17439  
Flag Marbella
Thanks Meter: 2,428

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by groven87

Thanks!!

check your router as well, there have been a few wifi issues with lollipop that could be solved router side. just guessing but worth a try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread