Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 46,779 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]{4.4.2}Validus 5.2 by GZRoms {Nexus4-Mako][AOSP]

Tip us?

Ansh1107
Old
Thanks Meter 117
I also faced random freezes and Reboots! So I changed the kernel to latest lightening zap from the thread given in first page ... 5.2 is slower than 5.1. 5.1 was the best ROM with all the features and great battery backup! Though battery on Zap is also good, but three performance ain't that good on 5.2. 😞

Sent from Rooted N4

PHONE: LG-Nexus 4

ANDROID VERSION: Android 4.3

BUILD NUMBER: JWR66Y

IF HELPED PRESS HARD

kochthespeed
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Is there somewhere cookinŽ Validus on 4.4.3 ?

thomas.raines
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,273

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansh1107 View Post
I also faced random freezes and Reboots! So I changed the kernel to latest lightening zap from the thread given in first page ... 5.2 is slower than 5.1. 5.1 was the best ROM with all the features and great battery backup! Though battery on Zap is also good, but three performance ain't that good on 5.2. 😞

Sent from Rooted N4
Depends on what governor and scheduler you are using too... but wait till we release 5.3. So far it's a major overhaul with loads of improvements... And I'm working on a new way to flash the kernel, and possibly rom, that will allow you to choose your defaults like cpu freq, governor, etc...
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
LG Nitro: Lightning Zap
Skyrocket: Lightning Zap! kernel
E4GT: Lightning Zap! kernel
Phone Support for the Lost
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thomas.raines
Old
Thanks Meter 3,273

DONATE TO ME
Kernel Update available. Follow link in post #2.
Read the changelog. Very important!
Enjoy!
Remember, the thanks button is free, but it doesn't hurt to show a dev your appreciation by using the donate button...
My Works
SGS4G: Gummy Mutt, Original Lightning Zap, Lightning Zap Kernel, Gremlin Remover
Blaze 4G: Lightning Zap, ICS 1-Click Starter, OOPS, Quick Recovery, Lightning Zap Kernel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

thomas.raines
Old
Thanks Meter 3,273

DONATE TO ME
Update available
6.0-ENTROPIC_SYMMETRY

Enjoy!
My Works
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thomas.raines For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Almayce
Old
(Last edited by Almayce; 9th July 2014 at 10:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 88
Man,that bootanimation is sick it's good I did this in the morning not in the night

Also the scrolling is supreme. So far I have never experienced such smooth scrolling. Lighting zap is pretty cool.Lionheart and 1512 max with fiops scheduler.I'll report later with battery.

vishal91
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i did't find HALO in Validus 6?.

how can i Enable it???

thomas.raines
Old
Thanks Meter 3,273

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal91 View Post
i did't find HALO in Validus 6?.

how can i Enable it???
We dropped it and replaced it with hover. You can enable that right from the status bar by tapping on the little 2 square icon in the notification area...
My Works