5,605,766 Members 48,146 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] AOKP :: [4.3.1] jb-mr2 :: Milestone 1 / [4.4.2] kitkat :: Nightlies :: mako

Tip us?
 
sarni84
Old
#11  
sarni84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 630
Posts: 2,896
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Levittown, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanbb View Post
Dec 02 build has unlinked notification sounds and is supposed to fix "Vibrate when ringing" not sticking. I'd appreciate feedback on those two changes specifically
The vibrate when ringing doesn't stay checked when going back into sounds but can confirm it sticks and works great
.
 
expl0it4
Old
#12  
expl0it4's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 283
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Lockport, IL
Running silky smooth. Only issue is one I had on cm to which is browser closing randomly. No fc and if I reopen my tabs are still there. Chrome works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
ceejay83
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 876
Posts: 2,835
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by expl0it4 View Post
Running silky smooth. Only issue is one I had on cm to which is browser closing randomly. No fc and if I reopen my tabs are still there. Chrome works fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Same here. Think it was happening to me on chrome too
 
1ManWolfePack
Old
#14  
1ManWolfePack's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1535
Posts: 2,095
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyinid View Post
I wouldnt flash these, junior member and no recognized developer status. Gotta be a troll :P
Congrats on best XDA post of the day

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1ManWolfePack For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mikeyinid
Old
#15  
mikeyinid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2377
Posts: 6,618
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ManWolfePack View Post
Congrats on best XDA post of the day

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2


Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Follow me on Twitter @mikeyinid
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeyinid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Locksmith81
Old
#16  
Locksmith81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 358
Posts: 1,694
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyinid View Post
I wouldnt flash these, junior member and no recognized developer status. Gotta be a troll :P


Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354479801322.jpg
Views:	4018
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1530788   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354479814559.jpg
Views:	3993
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1530790  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Locksmith81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jasonwc
Old
(Last edited by jasonwc; 2nd December 2012 at 08:44 PM.)
#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 288
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romanbb View Post
Dec 02 build has unlinked notification sounds and is supposed to fix "Vibrate when ringing" not sticking. I'd appreciate feedback on those two changes specifically
I verified that unlinking Notification and phone volume does in fact work. I tested both linked and unliked and achieved the expected behavior. I did see one issue though. The "link mute states" toggle is centered when it looks like it should be left justified.

The Following User Says Thank You to jasonwc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Razer(x)
Old
#18  
Razer(x)'s Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4710
Posts: 7,115
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Bologna

 
DONATE TO ME
Please add themable Contacts and MMS via theme chooser
 
Romanbb
Old
#19  
Romanbb's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7026
Posts: 3,587
Join Date: Sep 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwc View Post
I verified that unlinking Notification and phone volume does in fact work. I tested both linked and unliked and achieved the expected behavior. I did see one issue though. The "link mute states" toggle is centered when it looks like it should be left justified.

just a minor layout issue. it's since been fixed. I thought I did a build after I fixed that.

either way, thanks, and it should be fixed next time around
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romanbb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rosswaa
Old
#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 972
Join Date: Apr 2010
Don't moan just want a simple answer, can I flash over stock and keep ally apps and settings? I wanna flash aokp but I really can't be bothered to wipe it completely and reinstall apps and redo settings etc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
aokp, mako
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes