Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [6 Feb 2014] AOSPMod R16.4 KitKat 4.4.2 KOT49H - Linaro GCC 4.8.3

Tip us?

cicciogt1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default bluetooh

hello to all.
do you know anything about the bluetooth malfunctioning?
I connect it to my car and it works correctly, but if I turn off bluetooth and turn it on again asks me the pin.

vicino
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicciogt1 View Post
hello to all.
do you know anything about the bluetooth malfunctioning?
I connect it to my car and it works correctly, but if I turn off bluetooth and turn it on again asks me the pin.
After pairing process is completed, The car's stereo will asked to be added to the phone auto pairing, press “”Yes”". And you are done.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicino For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cicciogt1
Old
(Last edited by cicciogt1; 11th March 2014 at 05:52 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Default bluetooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicino View Post
After pairing process is completed, The car's stereo will asked to be added to the phone auto pairing, press “”Yes”". And you are done.
I get the connection request to copy the contact, but the automatic coupling do not even exist in the settings of the phone, as I remember correctly this option on nokia e72 which also did not ask him if you could select you.
however, the automatic request you not required even on my wp nokia lumia 620 but that works well, with the nexus 4 if I turn off the bluetooth connects and disconnects in a perfect way only if I turn off then does not fit anymore.
sorry for my english.
@udK maja talking, he told me that he thought to solve problems bluetooth should look into some permission.
Tags
4.4.2, aosp, kitkat, kot49h, linaro