FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,695
 
By CyanogenMod, Retired Recognized Developer on 29th November 2012, 08:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th February 2013, 09:07 AM |#7281  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Just noticed autofocus is gone, is anyone else experiencing this? Everything is blurry and will not focus when shooting video in stock google camera or using camera in google translate. Reflashing back to stock restores autofocus, so it's either something with cm 4.2.2 or an app I have installed that's screwing with things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
 
 
24th February 2013, 09:23 AM |#7282  
Member
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Hi everyone, I'm experiencing that pesky wifi/data dropping while in sleep issue. It literally makes my phone unusable since I have no connection while in sleep and it takes 10-15 seconds for it to connect after I unlock the phone. Today I found this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072930 which contains some modifications to /system/etc/wifi/WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini. I'm curious if someone tried this and what are the developer opinions on these changes. Thanks in advance.
24th February 2013, 09:52 AM |#7283  
marty331's Avatar
Senior Member
Dallas, TX
Thanks Meter: 247
 
More
Re: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamshiwen

Just noticed autofocus is gone, is anyone else experiencing this? Everything is blurry and will not focus when shooting video in stock google camera or using camera in google translate. Reflashing back to stock restores autofocus, so it's either something with cm 4.2.2 or an app I have installed that's screwing with things.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Same issue here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 10:19 AM |#7284  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Has maybe sth to do with hdr. Just test new nightly later. Else post on jira.
24th February 2013, 10:21 AM |#7285  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,049
 
More
AW: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Just wondering what your appr. Battery drain in deepsleep is (GPRS).
THX.
Got 2% per hour.


Where can i find call settings?

How do i change language in keyboard while tipping? The spacebar only shows one language.

Thx
Last edited by thebrainkafka; 24th February 2013 at 10:40 AM.
24th February 2013, 11:09 AM |#7286  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
I've been having bluetooth hands free pairing problems since moving to 22-feb nightly. Anyone else have similar issues?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
24th February 2013, 11:17 AM |#7287  
Zaldi00's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Logroņo
Thanks Meter: 114
 
More
Re: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Quote:
Originally Posted by _conductor

Hi everyone, I'm experiencing that pesky wifi/data dropping while in sleep issue. It literally makes my phone unusable since I have no connection while in sleep and it takes 10-15 seconds for it to connect after I unlock the phone. Today I found this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2072930 which contains some modifications to /system/etc/wifi/WCNSS_qcom_cfg.ini. I'm curious if someone tried this and what are the developer opinions on these changes. Thanks in advance.

In this post you can find one zip Make for me,this zip solved issue for me and others but only works fine with notifications, for Example if You want conect your phone with your pc using airdroid, when the Screen Off, the conexion lost.
Sorry for my english.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2
24th February 2013, 12:33 PM |#7288  
Member
Flag Split
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaldi00

In this post you can find one zip Make for me,this zip solved issue for me and others but only works fine with notifications, for Example if You want conect your phone with your pc using airdroid, when the Screen Off, the conexion lost.
Sorry for my english.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your reply. If I'm not mistaking you are talking about the same modifications done in the link I posted on my previous post.
24th February 2013, 01:07 PM |#7289  
SleemLDJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 518
 
More
Re: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Those with auto focus gone, are you using CM camera or Google's

I'm asking coz my autofocus works well with google's from 12122012 gaaps I'm using.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
24th February 2013, 03:21 PM |#7290  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,049
 
More
AW: [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrainkafka

Just wondering what your appr. Battery drain in deepsleep is (GPRS).
THX.
Got 2% per hour.


Where can i find call settings?

How do i change language in keyboard while tipping? The spacebar only shows one language.

Thx

Anyone please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod, mako
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes