Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 47,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)

Tip us?

LS1_01
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by djnewt View Post
Same here, crashes everytime.
Same here. Confirmed in web browser.

thracemerin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,822

DONATE TO ME
I'm pretty sure the copy text issue has been confirmed by enough people and it appears that the CM team are aware of it and looking into it, so you can expect a fix in short order. Posting "me too" is probably not necessary.

XDA New User Guide <--> XDA Forum Rules <--> Need a Moderators Help?
Problems with a CM nightly? PSA - Nightlies <--> Request from DvTonder <--> How to get Logs
Current Project: m_plus kernel for mako: [4.2.2] [4.3 (JS)] [4.4]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thracemerin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wolfboy1984
Old
Thanks Meter 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1_01 View Post
Same here. Confirmed in web browser.
Yes, we get the idea.

Can we stop reporting now everyone? Maybe?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfboy1984 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LS1_01
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Anyone else noticed that the "disable unlock screen" icon on the power pulldown widget doesn't disable the lockscreen? However, using the unlock on the quick settings does? Also, when the phone is restarted the quick settings unlock has to be set to "lock" first then "unlock" for the screen to stay unlocked...otherwise if it booted with the unlock enabled on the quick settings it will still lock and ask for your pin/password/face etc. to unlock each time unless you lock it and toggle right back to unlock using the quick settings.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy1984 View Post
Yes, we get the idea.

Can we stop reporting now everyone? Maybe?
Btw, is this is the correct place to be reporting these issues on the nightlies or checking elsewhere first to see if it was reported and if not reporting it there on a bug tracker or jira or smth? Thanks!

thracemerin
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5,822

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1_01 View Post
Btw, is this is the correct place to be reporting these issues on the nightlies or checking elsewhere first to see if it was reported and if not reporting it there on a bug tracker or jira or smth? Thanks!
You can report issues with nightly builds in this thread, JIRA should only be used for 'M' releases or if a CM team member specifically tells you to report something to JIRA on a nightly.

All we're saying is, after 2 pages of people saying it happens to them it's pretty much assumed it happens for everyone, saying "me too" just fills the thread with nonsense.

XDA New User Guide <--> XDA Forum Rules <--> Need a Moderators Help?
Problems with a CM nightly? PSA - Nightlies <--> Request from DvTonder <--> How to get Logs
Current Project: m_plus kernel for mako: [4.2.2] [4.3 (JS)] [4.4]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thracemerin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muff99
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Default continuous focus

Hi,
I got my Nexus 4 today upgrading from a Galaxy S, and I noticed that with the current nightly I have the following issue:
Starting the camera I dont have continuous focus, tap to focus works though.
When I activate HDR and tap to focus once, continuous focus starts to work afterwards. Now I can switch off HDR again and continous focus keeps working, until I close the camera.

I do not have the crackling-noisewhen-focus issue, though (googling the continous focus issue I found several postings that suggest a connection, which I do not see).

I'm on .33 radio, will test .48 next ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muff99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wolfboy1984
Old
Thanks Meter 708
.48 will fix it.

Welcome.

muff99
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy1984 View Post
.48 will fix it.

Welcome.
.48 did fix it.

Nevermind, thnx

dcarpenter85
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Experiencing random MMS crashes when trying to send pictures. Doesn't always happen, and I can't really find definitive steps to reproduce it. I'll try a clean install and report back.

oiprocs
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergalle2 View Post
Same here, FC when i try to use the "copy/paste" function in AOSP Browser with latest nightly.
Nightly 0501 solve this issue, and also the fc copy on gmail.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oiprocs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
cyanogenmod, mako