No registration required

[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] LG Nexus 4 codefireX Nightlies

OP ajf64

11th April 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 10

63 posts
More
@Connor Baker
Bad news! Can I use your compiled eos rom? Where I can find more info about it for mako?
11th April 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #142  
Flag Sterling
Thanks Meter: 773

1,306 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _BobsoN_

@Connor Baker
Bad news! Can I use your compiled eos rom? Where I can find more info about it for mako?

There's no thread yet, but release is nearing. As always, my builds are untested, and I take no responsibility for anything that happens after flashing them. Should be no issue with it at the moment though, I haven't had a chance to flash it. Spring break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll report back later.

Connor Baker
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connor Baker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th April 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #143  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 146

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Baker

There's no thread yet, but release is nearing. As always, my builds are untested, and I take no responsibility for anything that happens after flashing them. Should be no issue with it at the moment though, I haven't had a chance to flash it. Spring break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll report back later.

Connor Baker

Somehow, I am very happy that TeamEOS is coming back.

waiting for jankins to be alive again
Last edited by rajputrajat; 15th April 2014 at 12:35 PM.
24th April 2014, 09:00 AM   |  #144  
Thanks Meter: 82

192 posts
More
Sad to hear cfxe has dissolved but everything was moving pretty slow since eos joined. Not blaming either party just seems like the 2 teams didn't integrate well so maybe this is a good thing for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing upcoming roms from both teams, best of luck to everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to brandub For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th April 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #145  
Dallas
Thanks Meter: 762

1,114 posts
More
They lost synergy he is a crazy awesome developer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNerd:] For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 03:28 PM   |  #146  
Thanks Meter: 24

124 posts
Why did synergy leave? Any idea?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
14th May 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #147  
Thanks Meter: 55

187 posts
thanks for developing for us until recently in my opinion it was the best rom my phone feels even faster than all of the new flagships and still not a single scratch on the display
15th May 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #148  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 620

669 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandub

Sad to hear cfxe has dissolved but everything was moving pretty slow since eos joined. Not blaming either party just seems like the 2 teams didn't integrate well so maybe this is a good thing for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing upcoming roms from both teams, best of luck to everyone!

lol people really shouldn't speculate or talk when they have no clue what they are talking about
15th May 2014, 01:22 PM   |  #149  
Thanks Meter: 82

192 posts
More
@ajf64 What you said doesn't make sense to what I posted one of your team members said "cfx has dissolved but both teams will return with more roms" . What did I infer incorrectly from that?

All I meant was too bad things didn't work out. No need to be rude. You all worked hard to build great roms, you put a lot of time into the website and forums but the rom development was still slow no matter how good it was. It slowed down once the two teams joined. That's just the way it was,I don't know what happened with synergy but I could still tell the teams didn't work well together and that's expected when people start working together in any field. it takes a while to learn to work together that's not a bad thing.

You took what I said the wrong way, let me try again "it sucks that cfxe didn't work out, wish the best for both teams and all involved good luck and thanks for all the great roms and work from everyone". ajf64 as a member of a dev team you might want to reconsider how you speak to your flock. If I'm misinformed about your inner circle drama then maybe it's because your inner circle isn't saying much to everyone else. Feel free to blog about it instead of being smug
Last edited by brandub; 15th May 2014 at 01:58 PM.
15th May 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #150  
Flag Ghaziabad
Thanks Meter: 146

207 posts
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf64

lol people really shouldn't speculate or talk when they have no clue what they are talking about

hi @ajf64, may I ask whether these gems can be used-
http://downloads.codefi.re/teameos/n...514.065707.zip

i am gonna flash it anyways..

EDIT:
Well, it does not boot.. will try again in some time..
Last edited by rajputrajat; 15th May 2014 at 01:38 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread