Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][AOSP][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] LG Nexus 4 codefireX Nightlies

Tip us?

_BobsoN_
Old
Thanks Meter 10
@Connor Baker
Bad news! Can I use your compiled eos rom? Where I can find more info about it for mako?
Devices: Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0+ (GT-6200)

Connor Baker
Old
Thanks Meter 686
Quote:
Originally Posted by _BobsoN_ View Post
@Connor Baker
Bad news! Can I use your compiled eos rom? Where I can find more info about it for mako?
There's no thread yet, but release is nearing. As always, my builds are untested, and I take no responsibility for anything that happens after flashing them. Should be no issue with it at the moment though, I haven't had a chance to flash it. Spring break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll report back later.

Connor Baker

My Samsung Infuse is Running Scott's Latest Beanstalk
My Nexus 4 is Running a TeamEOS Build that I've Compiled
My HP Touchpad is Running a TeamEOS Build that I've Compiled
Check out my Continually Updated Folder of Awesome Graphics, Art, And Photos
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Connor Baker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajputrajat
Old
(Last edited by rajputrajat; 15th April 2014 at 11:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor Baker View Post
There's no thread yet, but release is nearing. As always, my builds are untested, and I take no responsibility for anything that happens after flashing them. Should be no issue with it at the moment though, I haven't had a chance to flash it. Spring break starts tomorrow for me, so I'll report back later.

Connor Baker
Somehow, I am very happy that TeamEOS is coming back.

waiting for jankins to be alive again
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - GT-9250 - Maguro - Vanir Rom DHO 4.4.4 - DirtyV-URSR
Asus Eeepad Transformer - TF101 - KatKiss-KitKat #030

brandub
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Sad to hear cfxe has dissolved but everything was moving pretty slow since eos joined. Not blaming either party just seems like the 2 teams didn't integrate well so maybe this is a good thing for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing upcoming roms from both teams, best of luck to everyone!
The Following User Says Thank You to brandub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheNerd:]
Old
Thanks Meter 582
They lost synergy he is a crazy awesome developer.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNerd:] For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScouseReaper
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Why did synergy leave? Any idea?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ruzkay
Old
Thanks Meter 44
thanks for developing for us until recently in my opinion it was the best rom my phone feels even faster than all of the new flagships and still not a single scratch on the display

ajf64
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandub View Post
Sad to hear cfxe has dissolved but everything was moving pretty slow since eos joined. Not blaming either party just seems like the 2 teams didn't integrate well so maybe this is a good thing for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing upcoming roms from both teams, best of luck to everyone!
lol people really shouldn't speculate or talk when they have no clue what they are talking about

brandub
Old
(Last edited by brandub; 15th May 2014 at 12:58 PM.)
Thanks Meter 82
@ajf64 What you said doesn't make sense to what I posted one of your team members said "cfx has dissolved but both teams will return with more roms" . What did I infer incorrectly from that?

All I meant was too bad things didn't work out. No need to be rude. You all worked hard to build great roms, you put a lot of time into the website and forums but the rom development was still slow no matter how good it was. It slowed down once the two teams joined. That's just the way it was,I don't know what happened with synergy but I could still tell the teams didn't work well together and that's expected when people start working together in any field. it takes a while to learn to work together that's not a bad thing.

You took what I said the wrong way, let me try again "it sucks that cfxe didn't work out, wish the best for both teams and all involved good luck and thanks for all the great roms and work from everyone". ajf64 as a member of a dev team you might want to reconsider how you speak to your flock. If I'm misinformed about your inner circle drama then maybe it's because your inner circle isn't saying much to everyone else. Feel free to blog about it instead of being smug

rajputrajat
Old
(Last edited by rajputrajat; 15th May 2014 at 12:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf64 View Post
lol people really shouldn't speculate or talk when they have no clue what they are talking about
hi @ajf64, may I ask whether these gems can be used-
http://downloads.codefi.re/teameos/n...514.065707.zip

i am gonna flash it anyways..

EDIT:
Well, it does not boot.. will try again in some time..
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - GT-9250 - Maguro - Vanir Rom DHO 4.4.4 - DirtyV-URSR
Asus Eeepad Transformer - TF101 - KatKiss-KitKat #030