XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2][AOKP/CM/PA] Mako Vanilla RootBox [04/08][v4.2][DEVELOPMENT THREAD]

Tip us?

synergeticink
Old
Thanks Meter 966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enhanced View Post
So Google released a new radio and baseball for no reason at all? Crazy that they worked all those months since the launch of the Nexus 4 to have it do nothing at all. Right.
Thats not really the point. If Devs are flat out saying that things will break and wait for stable builds before flashing the radios and basebands, why are people doing it anyways. Its like people don't care if they get a brand new paper weight.
Google Nexus 5 (HAMMERHEAD) Powered by T-Mobile
-ROM: Paranoid SaberDroid + REMIX by MikeCriggs
-MOD: MultiROM by Tasssadar
-Kernel: Franco Kernel by Franco

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
-ROM: 4.4 OMNI-ROM by iofthestorm

Theme: LunarUi II (Rebirth) Beta 1 by R3D X
Me: Graphic Designer | UX & UI Designer | Illustrator
Retired Devices: Google Nexus 4 | Samsung Galaxy Note i717 | Samsung Galaxy S II | HTC HD2 | G2

Perilla_
Old
Thanks Meter 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
Thats not really the point. If Devs are flat out saying that things will break and wait for stable builds before flashing the radios and basebands, why are people doing it anyways. Its like people don't care if they get a brand new paper weight.
Its not going to explode or brick anything if YOU flash everything correctly. And if I am not wrong, while bootloader is safe, phone is safe.

redbull320
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I lost the Su Binarys after the 4.2.2 flash ..

How can i install the Binarys again? doesnt work with SuperSU

synergeticink
Old
Thanks Meter 966
Figure of speech. Regardless, it does break stuff that has been clearly said by multiple Devs. Anyways, sorry for the off topic, just wondering why people are reporting issues with the baseband stuff in this thread. There are already threads for that.
Google Nexus 5 (HAMMERHEAD) Powered by T-Mobile
-ROM: Paranoid SaberDroid + REMIX by MikeCriggs
-MOD: MultiROM by Tasssadar
-Kernel: Franco Kernel by Franco

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
-ROM: 4.4 OMNI-ROM by iofthestorm

Theme: LunarUi II (Rebirth) Beta 1 by R3D X
Me: Graphic Designer | UX & UI Designer | Illustrator
Retired Devices: Google Nexus 4 | Samsung Galaxy Note i717 | Samsung Galaxy S II | HTC HD2 | G2

XOONX
Old
Thanks Meter 7
fc for shéma

setting > rootbox setting > screen security > shéma = fc.
Google Nexus 4
Rom: ReVolt-JB-3.2-mako
Kernel: 3.4.0-faux123-mako-g65564d4

Enhanced
Old
Thanks Meter 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergeticink View Post
Figure of speech. Regardless, it does break stuff that has been clearly said by multiple Devs. Anyways, sorry for the off topic, just wondering why people are reporting issues with the baseband stuff in this thread. There are already threads for that.
For the people that can read and follow instructions, there is no reason for them not to flash everything 4.2.2 (ROM/bootloader/baseband). For those that cannot read or follow instructions, issues will arise. This is nothing new on XDA so I don't know why you would tell us not to do something that is perfectly safe if instructions are followed. Plenty of people are rocking everything 4.2.2 with no issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to Enhanced For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bajee11
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 14953

DONATE TO ME
Ok guys enough with the Bootloader and baseband argument. I had to flash the new baseband due to phone app FC right after my calls ended. Everything is working fine now.

|| AOKP Device Maintainer I9100/I9100G/I747(AT&T S3)

|| Android Open Kang Project I9100 | I9100G | I747

|| Vanilla RootBox JB AOKP I9100 | I9100G | I9300 | I747 | T999 | I535 | Nexus 4 | Nexus 7

|| Vanilla RootBox Support Thread I9100/I9100G | d2att/d2tmo/d2vzw

|| Follow RootBox on Twitter | Facebook | G+ | Github | RootBox Blog
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bajee11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

XOONX
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajee11 View Post
Ok guys enough with the Bootloader and baseband argument. I had to flash the new baseband due to phone app FC right after my calls ended. Everything is working fine now.
i flashed bootloader and baseband , everything works fine for me, just fc for shéma.
Google Nexus 4
Rom: ReVolt-JB-3.2-mako
Kernel: 3.4.0-faux123-mako-g65564d4
The Following User Says Thank You to XOONX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

‬1‬
Old
Thanks Meter 69
i didn't flash bootloader and radio but the 4.2.2 rom. everything works fine.can make a call without a problem sensors work fine.no problem at all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ‬1‬ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ugrifja
Old
Thanks Meter 8
What kernel are you all rocking? I just flashed Franco r82 but need some advice on color settings.

Thanks.