FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][4.2.2]SlimBean -mako- [STABLE] [Build 8] [8-5-13]

23rd November 2012, 12:40 PM |#21  
krarvind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kptnk

Running very well and smooth ; i changed dpi though, to stock, and now i face the usual problem of "apps non compatible with your device"....with Chrome for example ; how can i solve this already ?

The usual stuff. Clear play store data and Google services framework data. Reboot.

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd November 2012, 03:37 PM |#22  
joshyy_rey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ATL/Auburn
Thanks Meter: 196
 
More
Very nice. I love slimbean

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
23rd November 2012, 03:37 PM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag burlington, on
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
is the email app included with this rom ? i have having a hard time getting the email app ( not gmail ) to work on my nexus 4 and nexus 7 where it is not included in the rom
23rd November 2012, 03:41 PM |#24  
co.ag.2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinggino

is the email app included with this rom ? i have having a hard time getting the email app ( not gmail ) to work on my nexus 4 and nexus 7 where it is not included in the rom

I just flashed this morning and I don't see it. I would like a flash able zip for it, BC I need my work email.

Great ROM op, nice and smooth.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
23rd November 2012, 03:54 PM |#25  
krarvind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by co.ag.2005

I just flashed this morning and I don't see it. I would like a flash able zip for it, BC I need my work email.

Great ROM op, nice and smooth.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Try thishttp://db.tt/n6KmhT9H.

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4
The Following User Says Thank You to krarvind For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2012, 04:30 PM |#26  
co.ag.2005's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 162
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

Try thishttp://db.tt/n6KmhT9H.

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4

Thanks. It needs the email.apk too but I can get that from another ROM!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
23rd November 2012, 04:32 PM |#27  
Senior Member
Flag burlington, on
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

Try thishttp://db.tt/n6KmhT9H.

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4

i keep getting the exchange services has ended - so i frooze this in tb and set up my live and gmail accounts on the email app and i will just check my work emails through the internet microsoft exchange website for now, now i just need to get a sim cutter this afternoon and see if i can get the lte working ( rogers ) thanks for all the help !
23rd November 2012, 05:41 PM |#28  
krarvind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint John, NB
Thanks Meter: 12,729
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinggino

i keep getting the exchange services has ended - so i frooze this in tb and set up my live and gmail accounts on the email app and i will just check my work emails through the internet microsoft exchange website for now, now i just need to get a sim cutter this afternoon and see if i can get the lte working ( rogers ) thanks for all the help !

N4 doesn't support lte, only hspa+

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4
23rd November 2012, 05:47 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Flag burlington, on
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krarvind

N4 doesn't support lte, only hspa+

Sent from my slimmed Nexus4

yes it does

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...007943&page=28
23rd November 2012, 06:51 PM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinggino

yes it does

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...007943&page=28

From what I read, only on 1700/2100 (AWS band) frequency networks (which Rogers Canada seems to be)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dark, lightest rom, slimbean
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes